Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels Or Referral Code (INCLUDING Tires, TPMS, Installation,)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Frank, congrats on the X purchase. absolutely fantastic car! i just ordered the black set to the SC in portland. as Tesla is making you order them before the 28th. so they are still available but might have to work out logistics. i am asking 3,600 as supply for these should go down with end of referral program.

Frank, congrats on the X purchase. absolutely fantastic car! i just ordered the black set to the SC in portland. as Tesla is making you order them before the 28th. so they are still available but might have to work out logistics. i am asking 3,600 as supply for these should go down with end of referral program.

I ordered a set last year through a member here and still have not received them. Portland will also not ship them to another SC for you. You will have to pick them up. Honestly this has not been worth it for me or the seller, total pain in the ass.

• Informative
Reactions: VikH
I ordered a set last year through a member here and still have not received them. Portland will also not ship them to another SC for you. You will have to pick them up. Honestly this has not been worth it for me or the seller, total pain in the ass.

Really? When did the referral order get placed? I assume you did not provide money to the seller yet.