Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22" Forged Turbine Wheels Or Referral Code (INCLUDING Tires, TPMS, Installation,)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a referral code available for the ordering of the following items.

The easiest outcome is that i would send you the link to place the order DIRECTLY with Wheels/Tires/TPMS (tire pressure management system) will be shipped DIRECTLY to your service center of choice worldwide and INSTALLED. Shipping and installation and tires and TPMS (all NEW) included!

These are staggered as per the Tesla link below, and come with Pirelli Scorpion tires:

Includes:

• 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps

The set of 4 retails for $6,800 on Tesla.com Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

You'll be able to choose your color: Onyx Black or Silver.

1110623-00-B_0.jpg

1091738-00-D_0.jpg

Contact me if your interested: [email protected] or DM me

Tires, TPIMS and wheel caps are included with all the Tesla Referral wheel prizes.

And installation.

HOWEVER....the awarded package comes with free installation at the time of pick up only!

And I cannot stress this enough, before award wheels are bought you will want to talk to the service center that you want to have the package shipped to and make sure they will release them to the buyer.

• Informative
Reactions: P85_DA