Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22" Onyx Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package - SoCal $4300

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new - just picked up from Burbank Service Center last week and still stored in bag in my Model X. Will post pic later but it is the standard referral award black Model X 22" Onyx Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire package available on Tesla's site for $8600 + tax.

Have both purchased and sold wheels on this forum with last one being the referral Arachnid. Local sale preferred. Will ship via Fedex who will package and box. Estimated cost is $450 from last time.

Model X 22" Turbine Wheel and Pirelli Scorpion Tire Package

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
I read this forum every day but unfortunately don’t interact that much at all with it and don’t know how to send a PM. So, I will get right to the point. I have a 2019 Raven Model X and will offer $2650 cash for the wheels and tires and will pick them up wherever you want to in LA County. I live in Chatsworth. Please lmk. Thank You

Update: No longer on market.

Thanks all for the interest. As luck would have it (or not), had a tire blow out on highway and apparently the alignment was all out of whack and tow people recommended switching all tires and I ended up mounting these 22" wheels. I am not a rims guy but will admit they look great.