Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22" Turbine Wheels for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this post is against the forum rules, but I won a set of 22" turbine wheels & tires for my Model X from the referral program in either silver or black. Although I do like the look of the wheels, I'm not really excited about the sacrifice in ride quality that will go with them.

I'm just wondering if there's any interest out there in the Hawaii club membership in purchasing my wheels from me, since they'll be coming to our SC here. The retail price at Tesla for the wheel & tire set is $6800, so I'll take any reasonable offer below that.

If this post is against the rules, my apologies and please delete.
Thanks!

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this post is against the forum rules, but I won a set of 22" turbine wheels & tires for my Model X from the referral program in either silver or black. Although I do like the look of the wheels, I'm not really excited about the sacrifice in ride quality that will go with them.

I'm just wondering if there's any interest out there in the Hawaii club membership in purchasing my wheels from me, since they'll be coming to our SC here. The retail price at Tesla for the wheel & tire set is $6800, so I'll take any reasonable offer below that.

Thanks!

Nice! I need one more referral to win those too :) Maybe post on general Tesla For Sale forum too? Someone might pay for shipping and hopefully they'll already be boxed.

Hi All,

Thanks!

My third level reward says 21” Arachnid Wheels for the S, were you able to change yours for the 22" wheels for the X

My third level reward says 21” Arachnid Wheels for the S, were you able to change yours for the 22" wheels for the X

Yes, mine said that too, but the email I got today from Tesla said I'm getting the Turbine wheels. I didn't do anything to request it. I guess since they know I only have an X, and the arachnids don't fit, I get the turbines. At least I have a choice of colors.

gmtom1, its not against the forum rules. nanimac is spot on. Go to the For Sale section and post them there too. I'd recommend adding Hawaii to the title to save someone some time. Might draw local attention to them too. Are you coming to the NDEW event this Sunday? Bring a picture of the wheels. Someone might like to see what they look like.

IMG_2703.JPG Here's a pic of a friend's X with the black turbines.