Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 2nd Row Bench Seat Width (5/7 Seat) & OEM S/3/Y Pet Liner Fit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received the Tesla OEM S/3/Y Pet Liner and am curious if anyone has tried putting that in a more recent Model X with the more recent bench seat like on a Raven etc.

My hope is that the seat cover itself is the same size as the Model X version, the only difference being the lack of door covers due to the falcon wing doors.

If anyone knows, or could measure edge to edge with of the second row bench seat, that would be awesome. I found the "Hip Width" specs, but am unsure if that's the seat, or just from one interior door to the other.

I'm waiting on a refresh 7 seat order, and someone got the version for my current Model 3. Trying to figure out if I need to return it, but hope the only difference is the door flaps and the seat cover itself still fits.

Here is a bench 7 seater. I’m not aware of any of its dimensions changing since it came out in mid 2017 through 2021. Don’t know about the refresh.

Tape measure was started at edge of the vegan leather seat, next to the seatbelt, on the passenger side, and here it is on the driver’s side:
8F73D375-0101-4057-9409-71487E9E8944.jpeg

Upvote 0
Here is a bench 7 seater. I’m not aware of any of its dimensions changing since it came out in mid 2017 through 2021. Don’t know about the refresh.

Tape measure was started at edge of the vegan leather seat, next to the seatbelt, on the passenger side, and here it is on the driver’s side:
View attachment 778089
Thanks so much @Bigriver this is exactly what I needed. Appreciate you taking the time to do it! That appears to be the exact same width as the refresh Model S backseat. Makes me think the seat cover is the same for both options, just the missing door protectors for the X.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bigriver
Upvote 0