Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

beths11

THE LONG RANGER
Apr 30, 2013
Molalla, OR
No one has created a November deliveries thread, but this is not that thread. I want to follow the first (and following) five seat deliveries. I believe there are several with VIN and Nov/Dec delivery dates. I look forward to sharing your long awaited arrivals (as I continue to wait for mine).

Reactions: EVger
Yep the folding seats are here!

ui_five_seats.gif

Is it me, am I missing something as from the pictures the backs of the seats fold flat but they still stit high so the boot floor isn't one continuous length. Wish tesla would post a video so we can see exactly how these are. From what I can see they are still attached to the pedistle!!!

I think there will be a fully flat load floor. The renderings in the Design Studio are clearly a fast chop job, as they show the third row HVAC vents that shouldn't be included in the 5 seat configuration. If you look at the picture currently in the Design Studio, it looks different than the one posted above, and they have in fact hastily added in a flat looking floor.

Is it me, am I missing something as from the pictures the backs of the seats fold flat but they still stit high so the boot floor isn't one continuous length. Wish tesla would post a video so we can see exactly how these are. From what I can see they are still attached to the pedistle!!!
They added a board to make it flat now in the design studio.

They added a board to make it flat now in the design studio.
I am not sure what you are saying? In the design studio the seat level of the second row is the same as the first row, just the back is folding down. Even if the seat base remains the same height the folding back does provide the possibility for getting a bike and other large items in the car.

They added the board that runs across the "gap". So you can store something on the lower level and something like a bike / dog on the upper level. This new image is different than the earlier photo they posted.

ui_five_seats_lhd.jpg

They added the board that runs across the "gap". So you can store something on the lower level and something like a bike / dog on the upper level. This new image is different than the earlier photo they posted.

ui_five_seats_lhd.jpg
Thanks, it must be my lousy computer display as I have a hard time seeing it. I've seen enough comments about it that I can imagine it on the picture. Would be totally cool if the board had rear supports to make it level and would support 300lbs.

I see it's your first post. Welcome to the forum.
I see it's your first post. Welcome to the forum.
Thank you!
Have been reading the posts ever since I placed my order (August 26), watching and wondering about the 5 seat config, all the time thinking that maybe I should have ordered the 6 seat, but now that I know that it IS coming, with fold down seats...think I will be fine!