Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 60D - 12k Miles - $73k

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I am trying to test waters on how much I can sell my Ultra White Model X 60D for. If price is right (73K), I will be selling the X. Current mileage is in the 12,XXX but will increase as I do daily drive.

The options are:

1. Black Leather Seats
2. 5 seat configuration
3. Air Suspension
4. Free Unlimited Supercharging
5. Tsportline 20 inch gloss black wheels

I do not have autopilot activated, although could be done.

Feel free to reach out to me if you're interested.

What color is the exterior?

I assume (?) you are the original owner. When was it placed in to service? (For warranty)

I can't remember the X battery history...do you have a real 60kWh battery, or can it be upgraded OTA to a 75kWh?

The hitch receiver used to be an option, but now is standard. Does your car have one?

What tires are on the wheels, and what condition are they in?

Thanks!

What color is the exterior?

I assume (?) you are the original owner. When was it placed in to service? (For warranty)

I can't remember the X battery history...do you have a real 60kWh battery, or can it be upgraded OTA to a 75kWh?

The hitch receiver used to be an option, but now is standard. Does your car have one?

What tires are on the wheels, and what condition are they in?

Thanks!
Hi,

- The exterior is the ultra white.
- I am the first owner
- Accepted delivery in October 2016, placed order in September 2016
- I have the 60kWh battery that can be upgraded to a 75KWh
- I do not have the hitch receiver as far as I am aware
- I have the factory Continental tires on with Tsportline Black gloss wheels. Tires are in excellent shape and have plenty of life in them.

thanks!

These are all the pictures I have currently.

Attachments

• IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    421.6 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_5826.JPG
    IMG_5826.JPG
    402.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5828.JPG
    IMG_5828.JPG
    362.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5829.JPG
    IMG_5829.JPG
    271.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5831.JPG
    IMG_5831.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_5833.JPG
    IMG_5833.JPG
    371.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5835.JPG
    IMG_5835.JPG
    316.6 KB · Views: 101
This car has AP1 hardware and cost you $74,500 a year and 12k miles ago right?

Also, you do not have a lot of things that come standard on the new builds.

If you are serious about selling I think 60K is a good price. $70K if you upgrade and uncork and add the extended warranty.

You can get a new 75kWh X with black paint, standard wheels, upgraded black interior, seven seater for $79k after rebate. This also includes ambient lighting, tow package, power liftgate, and the new dynamic led turning lights with free supercharging.

No disrespect meant and GLWS

Last edited:
Reactions: ABC2D and jaguar36
This car has AP1 hardware and cost you $74,500 a year and 12k miles ago right?

Also, you do not have a lot of things that come standard on the new builds.

If you are serious about selling I think 60K is a good price. $70K if you upgrade and uncork and add the extended warranty.

You can get a new 75kWh X with black paint, standard wheels, upgraded black interior, seven seater for $79k after rebate. This also includes ambient lighting, tow package, power liftgate, and the new dynamic led turning lights with free supercharging.

No disrespect meant and GLWS
Didn’t realize the new ones come well equipped compared to the older 2016 models. Thanks for your honest feedback.

No problem, thank you for being understanding. If I were you I would just keep it. It is an awesome car!
Yes - I may just keep it. The thirst for speed is the reason why I decided to see what I can get for it. Coming from a modified GTR and getting a 60D was not the wisest but at the same time didn’t want to spend so much money on a first year production.
Thank you again.