My current lease expires by the end of November. Now that the window to order a Model 3 has become a bit more defined, I am going to wait until after the summer before ordering. My alternative would be a used Model X 60D around the 65K price range (so probably with some miles), but those are very hard to come by... If somebody is considering replacing their Model X 60D later this year, let me know. I am open to picking up anywhere in the country and driving back to Califonia. Cheers!