Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested in serious offers for my model X 60D.

Mint condition
8.5K miles (as of today)
Located in NY/NJ tri-state area

If interested, please let me know, and I will send more info and photos.

IMG_0772.PNG

He said he was looking for serious offers. Normally, "serious offers" means people that REALLY intend to buy the car - not people just throwing offers out. But, the internet is no place to make offers. I would think he means for those interested to come check out the car (or have someone do that for you if you are not local), and then make an offer - that might include a deposit if accepted.

When I want to show someone I am serious about an offer, I normally have a check, money order, or cash for them as a deposit to let them know I am serious. I also agree (in writing) that the deposit is non-refundable.

Then again, there have been a few times I have just brought my offer price in cash. That's about as serious as it gets.

On the other hand, some people say "serious offers" meaning they want way more for the car than anyone's going to pay (ie, don't waste my time with a ridiculous offer). I hope that's not the case here. But who knows. I would think the seller would give a little more indication of what he/she means.

Can you please post pics of the exterior and interior to the thread or an IMGUR album.

Any Accident damage? Do you have a Carfax for proof?

What was the date/month of purchase?

How much is the upgrade to 75D?