Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Model X 70D

What do the fully loaded 70D and 90D come out to?
All options are available on the 70D including 7 seats.
Fully loaded 90D (without P) with multi-coat paint, 22-inch wheels, 72A charger and all options would be $121,250 + $1,200 Doc/Destination fee
Fully Loaded 70D same way would be $108,250 + $1,200 D&D

Screen caps or it didn't happen:

fully loaded 70D.jpg

fully loaded 90D.jpg

Oops. Forgot the carbon fiber interior. Fixed. Goneskiian was right. Well, without the doc fee. :)

Can't figure out how to delete the two original images. These were with with figured ash, instead of carbon fiber.

Attachments

• fully loaded 70D.jpg
    fully loaded 70D.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 98
  • fully loaded 90D.jpg
    fully loaded 90D.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
All options are available on the 70D including 7 seats.
Fully loaded 90D (without P) with multi-coat paint, 22-inch wheels, 72A charger and all options would be $121,250 + $1,200 Doc/Destination fee
Fully Loaded 70D same way would be $108,250 + $1,200 D&D

Screen caps or it didn't happen:

View attachment 104548
View attachment 104549
Not sure what you're missing. Maybe the carbon fiber trim? It's $250 more than the ash options.

- - - Updated - - -

It is the same difference, but I did not have Carbon Fiber selected...
Gotcha. ;-)

Thanks everyone.

Can someone list out the options with pricing?
Like other wheel sizes and prices and air suspension and sound system, etc

How much is tow package and if you elect not to have it when your car is built, can you add it later on?
There are lots of screen captures in this thread...

Production X Configuration Has Begun!

Mr. Boylan did a great video with a breakdown of all the options...

Tesla Model X Production Design Studio Walkthrough - YouTube

Thanks everyone.

Can someone list out the options with pricing?
Like other wheel sizes and prices and air suspension and sound system, etc

How much is tow package and if you elect not to have it when your car is built, can you add it later on?
Options with pricing are all listed here:

Production X Configuration Has Begun! - Page 54

You have to add tow package at order time for $750. (cannot be added later). goneskiian linked to my walkthrough video with more details. And there are a couple of spreadsheets floating around which also allow you to play around with options to see pricing.

Good luck! Did you ever pick up a CPO Model S or are you still searching (or considering X instead)?

-CB

You have to add tow package at order time for $750. (cannot be added later). goneskiian linked to my walkthrough video with more details. And there are a couple of spreadsheets floating around which also allow you to play around with options to see pricing.

Good luck! Did you ever pick up a CPO Model S or are you still searching (or considering X instead)?

-CB
No I didnt. We rather pick up an X if the price is a little more than an S.
It ends up being $12k more with options.

Last edited:

-CB

It's annoying that the tow package also requires Air Suspension for another $2500. My wife and I want the option to tow things in the future should we need it, but total effective cost of $3250 is steep.

It's annoying that the tow package also requires Air Suspension for another $2500. My wife and I want the option to tow things in the future should we need it, but total effective cost of $3250 is steep.
If you get the tow package, the car adjusts braking and handling to accommodate the extra (variable) load from the rear. I'm guessing that the adjustable air suspension is required in order to do this effectively.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC