Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 75D Delivery

Sah75d

May 14, 2016
San Jose
As we all know MX 75D production is queued after 90D production. Since the new 75D model X order screen still shows July delivery, there may be a small hope to see first 75Ds coming out of production in July. My 75D MX order is confirmed on 4/29. If anyone gets a VIN assigned for 75D in end of May or June, it will be good sign.

So , I am creating this thread to focus on 75D delivery.

Reactions: beths11

Sah75d

May 14, 2016
San Jose
modelxtracker.com site will also show any 75D VIN assignments for those that are also registered there.

Yes, I am checking modelxtracker.com every day for 75D VIN. Hoping to see it in a few weeks. I checked with my DS, she said 75D will come out around mid summer (is mid summer not July ????)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC