Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 75d hit 124kw on 2019.20.1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I started with a 10% Soc and the charge rate climbed up to 124kw and 398 mi/hr. This the highest that it has gone ever I know it's much lower than the 100D folks but this is still great for me.

Let me know if other 75d owners are seeing higher numbers.
20190625_092409.jpg

I recently went on a roadtrip running 2019.16.2 and saw my 2017 75D peak around 113kw, which was the highest I recalled seeing it get up to. This was at superchargers along Interstate 90 between Seattle, WA and Butte, MT.

I got a newer update just now 20.4.2 and I am going on a road trip tomorrow. looking forward to see how often I get those speeds. Will post my results here

I have seen 106KW many times since the latest update BUT it quickly goes back down to 60KW after 10 minutes or so and I can hear the car run the AC like crazy.. It's not even that warm (80F)....so maybe the X75 is not meant to take that kind of charge in the first place.

Still shows 1h10 minute to charge fully as it used to before...

Yes but has anyone seen an actual improvement in the charge time....for me it always seem to say 1h10 no matter how fast it starts at.

Today same charger that had 106kw a few days back gives me 84kw BUT it ended up taking the same amount of time to charge (less tapering) and I did not hear the car's compressor run.

I have a 2016 ap1 on 2019.4.2 and I am not seeing any charging difference tips out at 83kw called SC to ask them about faster charging speeds their response was it is a 3 year old car and only the new ones get higher charge speeds anyway that will only save you 10-15 minutes charge time. Are there any ap1 owners that haven't seen a charge increase. I am not expecting to charge at 150kw but 112kw wouldn't be bad. Am I the only one that is not charging at a faster rate?. If I could get some 2016 owners to respond I can ask SC to take a harder look at the slow charging speeds.