TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X 75D Order Takeover?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ysquared2, Jul 30, 2018.

1. ysquared2

ysquared2 New Member

I'm located in SoCal (OC) and I'm looking for someone to takeover my Model X 75D order.

I placed the order at the end of June 2018. Target delivery date is 08/19. It comes with free unlimited super charging and free premium internet. I put down $2500 deposit. But I cannot get the money back if I cancel because the 3-day window has passed. However the sales rep told me that I can find someone to take over the order.

White color
    free unlimited super charging
    free premium internet
    75D
    Textile interior
    Enhanced auto-pilot
    Future self-driving
    7-seats

$92000
    +$75 documentation fee
    +$1125 destination charge

Attached Files:

2. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Why u giving up ? Also this isn’t as good a deal as PUP is now standard

3. welcomewagon

welcomewagon Member

Why anyone would pay for Full Sell Driving instead of a nicer interior or Premium Package is beyond me. And as P85_DA said, you just had really bad luck with the timing on this one, and I include myself in that since I'm stuck with my higher cost PUP order. Wish you best of luck with your sale.

• Love x 2
    • Disagree x 1
  4. ysquared2

ysquared2 New Member

Wow I didn't even notice that PUP is now standard for $3500 extra compared to $6000 before.