Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Delivery End of March (Will to Trade for Model S)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received notice from Tesla that my Model X 90D (specs below) is to be delivered by end of March. Having second thoughts about the Falcon Wing Doors and will consider selling or trade for Tesla Model S. Serious inquiry only please.

Model X 90D

Solid White Paint 20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Décor Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior

OPTIONS
Autopilot Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Accessory Hitch

Received notice from Tesla that my Model X 90D (specs below) is to be delivered by end of March. Having second thoughts about the Falcon Wing Doors and will consider selling or trade for Tesla Model S. Serious inquiry only please.

Model X 90D

Solid White Paint 20" Silver Wheels
Black Leather Seats
Glossy Obeche Wood Décor Light Headliner
Six Seat Interior

OPTIONS
Autopilot Convenience Features
Smart Air Suspension
Accessory Hitch
I have a P85 blue with 26000 and 100k warranty. I could do a trade and since a own a dealer ship you could keep your sale tax money

Is there any specific model s that you would trade for? Also how much money would be added on top of the trade? We have a dolphin gray model s 85kwh with 20k miles. And a multi coat red P85 with 39k miles.

I'm pretty flexible and would be happy with a P85 or S85. My key requirement is for the car to be well cared for and under warranty. Ideally I'm looking for someone who is looking to "upgrade" to a Model X right away and want to "trade in" his/her Model S.