Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you make a purchase with an existing owner's referral code, you receive an extra $1,000 off and unlimited free supercharging for the life of your car.

Just to be clear, it's life of your car as long as you own it. It will not transfer to the next owner if you sell the car.

Supercharging
You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle as well as any new Model S or Model X purchased before December 31, 2017. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will not transfer to the next owner. Also, up to five friends you refer will also receive free Supercharging. Read our Supercharging terms.

Tried asking my OA to see if there are any of these deals avail on the X90D. But he said its hard to get anything more than 4.5K discount. Any advise?

90Ds have pretty much dried up. Your best bet is going to be a 75D or 100D that's a service loaner. You'll be able to get at $10k+ adjustment. My OA has access to one X90D with a $10k adjustment - that's the best one in the country.

Can someone please PM me the list for a 75D or a 90D?

I have a deposit on a showroom demo 75D that is being discounted by $19K. It has some miles and the interior shows some wear since it was in the showroom since March. It's a great discount but the it's missing a few things I am looking for, including the color combo.

I need to move quickly if I decide to move my deposit to another car.

My lease is coming to $1136/month with 15,000 miles and about $2500 due at signing. Car has a $114,500 msrp.

Thanks so much!

This one lasted like all of 5 minutes this afternoon, but check out this crazy deal:

VIN Exterior Color Seats Monroney Price %Adj Adj Purchase Price

5YJXCDE44GF025228 (X) Deep Blue Metallic Tan Leather $158,700 29.3% -46,500 $112,200

No longer available, but someone got a ridiculously low lease deal on an amazing car.

Reactions: VikH