Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This one lasted like all of 5 minutes this afternoon, but check out this crazy deal:

VIN Exterior Color Seats Monroney Price %Adj Adj Purchase Price

5YJXCDE44GF025228 (X) Deep Blue Metallic Tan Leather $158,700 29.3% -46,500 $112,200

No longer available, but someone got a ridiculously low lease deal on an amazing car.

Thanks John for your sales rep who seriously hooked it up, and for your referral code - first got me a deposit on a P100DL model S with a $33,700 discount with a $1315 lease payment. Then while reviewing my order on the phone, he was sweeping the X's and found me this X (I preferred the X), with a 36 month lease at $975 and 24 month at like $60 more a month (too psyched to remember the exact numbers).

The coup de grace both of them in my region with 0 transfer fee!

This is my first Tesla and could not be more excited, the only thing I compromised on was tan seats over white seats. Other than that has everything I wanted - couldn't be happier!!

Now all I have to do is find a pair of silver 22's to buy for summer tires....

• Love
Reactions: SD_Engnr and redan
Mind if I ask how you know of the original msrp in November?

Totally new to this.

It was captured by my CPO Consolidator website (see link in sig). It was listed as an "Inventory" vehicle which Tesla now just calls "New".

upload_2017-9-11_22-20-18.png

And here are all the specific option codes for that VIN (it's possible these might have changed):
upload_2017-9-11_22-22-27.png

John,

Can you PM me the contact info for your OA. I have a good deal pending on 75D, but I would like to see if there are any 100Ds out there with a great deal.

Thanks!

@Polar993, the OA's won't compete against each other (at least the good/ethical ones). It sounds like you have an OA already, so he or she should be your first stop to see if there is a better deal out there. Have you asked your OA to let you know what else is out there?

I asked my OA to continue to look to see what else is out there, but I think he feels he already has a deal pending on the 75D he found for me, so he's not as motivated to find a better deal. I've asked, and he's not come back with anything.

Anything you can forward would be appreciated!

Thanks so much!

There are a few cars that are becoming available again but nothing insane. That "discount" ship has sailed and most missed the boat. You need to work with an OA that knows what to do to get it into your hands. I scored three deals earlier today for a friend and two coworkers.

most deeply "adjusted" cars are gone for us. Tesla is now pushing those cars to internal employee sales to reduce the amount of "deals" that get out into the public because of all the bad press.

If you need a sales associate to work with, feel free to contact me for the info. Unfortunately we're not allowed to post them publicly. Also, I'm not looking for people to simply use my referral code as others have been hounding people lately. Just passing along info.

If you do need a code though, I can provide you with a few fellow TMC'ers codes whom have purchased from my OA and used my code.

Last edited:
Reactions: SD_Engnr
My OA just ran a few cars for us as we're looking to replace an S with another X and there are quite a few Model X under $850 a month including Orange County, CA sales tax with $6500 down payment

I'm not allowed to post his contact info here as its against Tesla Policy and I don't want to get him in trouble but you may PM me and ill provide it to you. And I'm not looking for anyone to use my referral code either as I've already maxed out our two accounts, just looking to help a few fellow TMC members and Tesla enthusiasts get a great car at a great price.

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $850 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
White with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
22" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $825 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
Red with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
20" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

There are quite a few others as well.
Is there deals like this to purchase and not lease?

My OA has stopped searching for deals as he believes he found me the best deal out there. I do have a great pending deal on a 75D, but I am really considering a 100D or even a P100D if the deal is right.

It wouldn't hurt to speak with your OA Jimmy....can you please PM me?

Thanks!

There are a few cars that are becoming available again but nothing insane. That "discount" ship has sailed and most missed the boat. You need to work with an OA that knows what to do to get it into your hands. I scored three deals earlier today for a friend and two coworkers.

most deeply "adjusted" cars are gone for us. Tesla is now pushing those cars to internal employee sales to reduce the amount of "deals" that get out into the public because of all the bad press.

If you need a sales associate to work with, feel free to contact me for the info. Unfortunately we're not allowed to post them publicly. Also, I'm not looking for people to simply use my referral code as others have been hounding people lately. Just passing along info.

If you do need a code though, I can provide you with a few fellow TMC'ers codes whom have purchased from my OA and used my code.
What kind of deals are you seeing?

What kind of deals are you seeing?
10-15k off, which again makes these good for leasing because the adjustment is considered cap reduction, reducing your car payment $35-48 dollars per thousand dollars off depending if your doing 36 or 24 month leases.
For purchases they may not be as great because the adjustment could simply be adjusting for package changes and base price adjustments that have occurred since the marooney sticker was created for that car at time of build

My OA has stopped searching for deals as he believes he found me the best deal out there. I do have a great pending deal on a 75D, but I am really considering a 100D or even a P100D if the deal is right.

It wouldn't hurt to speak with your OA Jimmy....can you please PM me?

Thanks!
there isn't a big enough adjustment to make a P100D anywhere near 75d payment wise. Your still looking at $1400-1500 a month on those cars

there isn't a big enough adjustment to make a P100D anywhere near 75d payment wise. Your still looking at $1400-1500 a month on those cars

Are there any 100Ds out there? If the discount is big enough, the lease on a 100D should come in around $1250, which is only $100 more than my deal on the loaded 75D. I just want to weigh my options.

If you can PM me any deals you are aware of, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Jimmy.

Are there any 100Ds out there? If the discount is big enough, the lease on a 100D should come in around $1250, which is only $100 more than my deal on the loaded 75D. I just want to weigh my options.

If you can PM me any deals you are aware of, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Jimmy.

I unfortunately haven't seen a decent 100D discount. Most have been focused on 75 and 90's