Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@liquidtyde, it does apply, but you do not get it back as an individual. It is added upfront to the residual. Essentially it artificially decreases the total depreciation, which leads to lower monthly payments. The downside is you have an artificially higher residual if you want to purchase the car at the end of the lease. Which is why Tesla leases are good leases, but generally you'll walk away at the end versus buying the car.

My OA just found a good X75D in midnight silver! It's black leather with the carbon fiber upgrade. It has an $8000 adjustment on it, making the price $80,176. Only 50 miles and eligible for the referral discount of $1000 and the tax rebate of $7500! This will not last long at all from what I've seen.
Are you getting it? Seems great!

Just became aware of a Red P90D X with AP1, 7-seater, black interior, black wheels, around 5600 miles with $40K+ price adjustment. Will lease for under $950/month for 2 year lease. PM me if interested and I can email what I have on it.

Just became aware of a Red P90D X with AP1, 7-seater, black interior, black wheels, around 5600 miles with $40K+ price adjustment. Will lease for under $950/month for 2 year lease. PM me if interested and I can email what I have on it.

One of the interesting things about this car was that for the first time since I've been following these deals, Tesla was willing to swap out the 22" wheels for 20" wheels and credit $4,500 back towards the purchase price (and it dropped the lease price below $850). I've asked to be able to do that for other cars and have been told no - so maybe Tesla is softening their stance (or it could be that this was a one-time option for this car). But thought I'd point it out for anyone interested in that kind of swap in the future.

One of the interesting things about this car was that for the first time since I've been following these deals, Tesla was willing to swap out the 22" wheels for 20" wheels and credit $4,500 back towards the purchase price (and it dropped the lease price below $850). I've asked to be able to do that for other cars and have been told no - so maybe Tesla is softening their stance (or it could be that this was a one-time option for this car). But thought I'd point it out for anyone interested in that kind of swap in the future.

I snagged that P100D model x deal last week for the $46,500 price adjustment - and asked my OA about swapping out the 20's for 22's, and he said thats totally fine and they will residualize the price difference. He actually texted me yesterday that they were able to get me the silver 22's I requested without a problem.

Still waiting on delivery, but was surprised (in a good way) with Tesla and allowing that. This is my first Tesla, and so far the experience has been wonderful.

Reactions: VikH and redan
I snagged that P100D model x deal last week for the $46,500 price adjustment - and asked my OA about swapping out the 20's for 22's, and he said thats totally fine and they will residualize the price difference. He actually texted me yesterday that they were able to get me the silver 22's I requested without a problem.

Still waiting on delivery, but was surprised (in a good way) with Tesla and allowing that. This is my first Tesla, and so far the experience has been wonderful.

What configuration and what was total price after adjustments?

What configuration and what was total price after adjustments?

P100DL with 8,492 miles
Deep blue metallic
Tan
5 seater
Figured Ash Wood
EAP
72 Amp Charger Upgrade
Premium Interior Package
Premium Sound
Subzero
Tow Package
20' Helix wheels (which I'm substituting for 22 silver)

$158,700
$46,500 adjustment
$1,000 referral
--------------------
$111,200 total

"0 down" lease (which is just the initial $2,500 deposit down) is $1065 a month on a 36 month or $1080 on 24 month.

PM me if you want me to hook you up with my OA - he was seriously awesome.

P100DL with 8,492 miles
Deep blue metallic
Tan
5 seater
Figured Ash Wood
EAP
72 Amp Charger Upgrade
Premium Interior Package
Premium Sound
Subzero
Tow Package

$158,700
$46,500 adjustment
$1,000 referral
--------------------
$111,200 total

"0 down" lease (which is just the initial $2,500 deposit down) is $1065 a month on a 36 month or $1080 on 24 month.

OMG that has to be the ultimate deal!

P100DL with 8,492 miles
Deep blue metallic
Tan
5 seater
Figured Ash Wood
EAP
72 Amp Charger Upgrade
Premium Interior Package
Premium Sound
Subzero
Tow Package

$158,700
$46,500 adjustment
$1,000 referral
--------------------
$111,200 total

Before tax right?

P100DL with 8,492 miles
Deep blue metallic
Tan
5 seater
Figured Ash Wood
EAP
72 Amp Charger Upgrade
Premium Interior Package
Premium Sound
Subzero
Tow Package

$158,700
$46,500 adjustment
$1,000 referral
--------------------
$111,200 total

That truely is deal of a lifetime.