Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found a manager that just got me a 75D for 18k off the original price, fully loaded with a lease payment of $790 a month.
Took delivery of it Thursday, did an 800 road trip the very next day.
Love the X so far

18k off! That is amazing. I’m looking to get an X too. Can you PM the manager’s contact? $790 is way better than paying over 1k monthly for a custom order!!!

I found a manager that just got me a 75D for 18k off the original price, fully loaded with a lease payment of $790 a month.
Took delivery of it Thursday, did an 800 road trip the very next day.
Love the X so far
Wow! We've been thinking about the Model X since we did a 24 hour test drive back in May. This would certainly get us to make a decision much quicker. Can you PM your manager's contact info? Thanks!

Not the $850/month that we were seeing back in September, but I was just notified of a great MX 90D deal.

Obsidian black with black leather, 5-seater, SAS, EAP, UHFS with 2700 miles with $22K adjustment for $93,550 purchase price ($86,050 net after Federal Tax Credit). With $5K down (and pre-tax), would lease for $911/month for 10K miles, $941/month for 12K miles and $1,000/month for 15K miles.

Let me know if interested and I'm happy to make an introduction to the OA who sourced it.

Reactions: VikH
These deals are pretty much non-existent any more. Lots of things have changed on Tesla's end to prevent deals like this from happening.

[

Product_Guy can you please provide me with your contact? I know this is an old post but I would love to make contact with anyone who might help me get a Model S or Model X sub $800.00. Thank you in advance!

jareade I'm new here, can you send me information as well? I'm looking to get an X or S in the next few months or now if the deal is right. Thanks in advance.