Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OA just ran a few cars for us as we're looking to replace an S with another X and there are quite a few Model X under $850 a month including Orange County, CA sales tax with $6500 down payment

I'm not allowed to post his contact info here as its against Tesla Policy and I don't want to get him in trouble but you may PM me and ill provide it to you. And I'm not looking for anyone to use my referral code either as I've already maxed out our two accounts, just looking to help a few fellow TMC members and Tesla enthusiasts get a great car at a great price.

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $850 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
White with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
22" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $825 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
Red with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
20" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

There are quite a few others as well.

Could you PM my a OA please?

There's a 6 seater MX 90D With a 23k discount available that just popped up. The next closest discount is 18k this morning if anyone wants to jump on that car or more get details, give my OA a call.

Have a great weekend everyone

Seem to be great non-advertised deals, but maybe lease residual is based from MSRP before discount? That get's me interested to perhaps consider upgrading to a AP2 version! Can u PM me too if you get the next list for others? Thanks in advance.

Seem to be great non-advertised deals, but maybe lease residual is based from MSRP before discount? That get's me interested to perhaps consider upgrading to a AP2 version! Can u PM me too if you get the next list for others? Thanks in advance.

Correct, residual is based off MSRP, and the discount is used as cap reduction, which is why the typical $1300-1400 car payments are drastically reduced. It's just like putting 20k down on the lease but tesla is fronting you that money.

There's a 6 seater MX 90D With a 23k discount available that just popped up. The next closest discount is 18k this morning if anyone wants to jump on that car or more get details, give my OA a call.

Have a great weekend everyone
Interesting, so they are still adding vehicles to the system? Or did this car you mentioned just got a bigger discount?