Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At the Tesla Store in Brooklyn, just put a deposit on an X 90D for the same price as a 75D with exactly the same equipment. Only reservation is that it was owned for about 1000 miles in Florida and the order was cancelled by Tesla. Explanation by sales associate is that something went wrong with the credit or the deposit check bounced. It sounds too good to be true. Any ideas about how this might not be the right car to buy?
I think you're ok. It's an unwind, which you're still eligible for all the incentives but you get an nice discount because it has been used.

If you'd like to PM me the vin, I can have my OA check it's history and confirm what your OA said.

Finally found a 90D! White with black interior 6 seat.
$96.7k sale price after $20.8k discount! and only 50 miles!
Thanks to member alluu for help locating the car for me!

Congrats and glad you found the X you wanted!! Fully loaded 90D for less than $100k and only 50 miles!! Had these deals been available when I was looking for an X I don't know if I would have gone with the 100D! If anyone else is looking for a S / X I'd be happy to check and see what's available.

Blink and it was gone.

I think this thread set off a spree because the one my OA sent me is gone before I could even ask....

I wasn't 100% on lease but you need to be ready to move that's for sure.

Yeah, if your waiting for emails, they'll be gone before you can react. Most have luck simply calling the OA and running a search while you're both on the phone and jump on a deal then.

s!ArzSKzelLYNzmhwwKRrotxh6HgYo
Just received photos of the 90D MX from OA. The condition of the seats is not good imo. OA said the car was used as a gallery car and this is normal for inventory vehicles. The car only has 34 miles on it, but I guess thousands of people sat in it. What do you guys think? Should I fight to get it repaired?
s!ArzSKzelLYNzmh9Yvp4oiMW_p-l7

s!ArzSKzelLYNzmh0t4l_il7gOHRBI

s!ArzSKzelLYNzmh7mcTiF569krN-A

s!ArzSKzelLYNzmiB_JKKBAHQmnUX7

That's going to be considered typical wear and tear and taken into consideration of the large discount that was placed on the car. If you're leasing it, I wouldn't worry about it much.

Also, most Tesla seats look like that after about 3-6 months of usage anyways, so I won't let that hold you back from buying the car, if you're happy with the price.

That's going to be considered typical wear and tear and taken into consideration of the large discount that was placed on the car. If you're leasing it, I wouldn't worry about it much.

Also, most Tesla seats look like that after about 3-6 months of usage anyways, so I won't let that hold you back from buying the car, if you're happy with the price.

Thanks for the feedback! Keeping the car for sure.