Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys and girls- need your help! My relative needs a new car. They had a Infiniti QX80 but they LOATHE it. So I am putting their car on swap a lease because someone will take it. They got a killer deal probably because no one wants that pos. So, if I haven’t bored you already he wants a model X. But a heavily discounted one for in the 800s per month. They can’t afford to put much down only the 2500. Anyone know of any discounted cars. Has to be a 6 or 7 seater. Don’t care color at all or options. It can have no options.
Thanks!
@SoCal Jimmy know of any? You always seem to...

This deal just became available - car has 1400 miles and is located on the West Coast. Let me know if anyone is interested and my OA can sell you the car.

4AA797D2-1AF7-476C-AAEF-2FB82DB4BF2B.jpeg

Deals are definitely harder to come by. I was notified about a MX 75D, 5-seater, blue with black leather, carbon fiber, EAP, subzero, PUP and SAS. So looks like it doesn't have UHFS or tow package. 2,267 miles. $16,200 discount, $86,550 after referral credit but pre-Federal or State credits/incentives (so nets to $79,050 after Federal tax credit). Leases for $846 for 10K miles and $5K down.

My OA just ran a few cars for us as we're looking to replace an S with another X and there are quite a few Model X under $850 a month including Orange County, CA sales tax with $6500 down payment

I'm not allowed to post his contact info here as its against Tesla Policy and I don't want to get him in trouble but you may PM me and ill provide it to you. And I'm not looking for anyone to use my referral code either as I've already maxed out our two accounts, just looking to help a few fellow TMC members and Tesla enthusiasts get a great car at a great price.

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $850 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
White with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
22" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $825 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
Red with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
20" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

There are quite a few others as well.[/QUOTE

I'm looking for either 75D/90D - White with black interior - Can you guys help me how to get these deals. Please send OA details if one can help.

Any left, looking to buy an X and this are great deals that I cannot find online

Not many, but they do occasionally pop. I just was notified of an MX 90D white with tan interior, 6-seater with subzero, SAS, EAP with about 2,000 miles for over $15K off, leases at $919/month for 10K lease with $5K + taxes/fees down. The unicorns are pretty much gone - but this is way better than most of the deals I've seen lately.

Not many, but they do occasionally pop. I just was notified of an MX 90D white with tan interior, 6-seater with subzero, SAS, EAP with about 2,000 miles for over $15K off, leases at $919/month for 10K lease with $5K + taxes/fees down. The unicorns are pretty much gone - but this is way better than most of the deals I've seen lately.

What's the total purchase price?

I just was notified of another one of the rare MX 90D deals left. This one is white with tan interior, 6-seater without console. It also has subzero, SAS, EAP with about 2,000 miles for over $17K off, leases at $869/month for 10K lease with $5K + taxes/fees down. Send me a PM if you want the info.

Reactions: liquidtyde