Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Midnight Silver Metallic 6-seater w/ White PUP & Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$95,000

I'll be trading the MX if I'm unable to locate a buyer here. Below are the features as I ordered it and a few items I've added after purchase. Happy to answer any questions... I'll add pictures this weekend once the weather clears up here in NC.

Car specs:
13,500 miles
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor (no longer an option w/ Tesla)
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger enabled
Autopilot (v1)
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Tow Package

Additions:
XPEL body wrap on entire front (lights, full hood, grill, fenders, and A pillars), rear bumper, & interior seat backs
Window tint (legal in NC) on driver & passenger windows
Abstract Ocean interior LED light upgrades
Tesla all-weather mats for middle and 3rd row

Original MVPA $110,500 +tax, etc. Delivered July VIN: 11805 Located in NC.

From the feedback I've gotten, It looks like $90,000 is a more appropriate listing price, though I am open to discussing other offers.

$95,000

I'll be trading the MX if I'm unable to locate a buyer here. Below are the features as I ordered it and a few items I've added after purchase. Happy to answer any questions... I'll add pictures this weekend once the weather clears up here in NC.

Car specs:
13,500 miles
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
20" Silver Wheels
Ultra White Seats
Obeche Wood Gloss Decor (no longer an option w/ Tesla)
Black Headliner
Six Seat Interior
Supercharger enabled
Autopilot (v1)
Smart Air Suspension
Premium Interior Package
Tow Package

Additions:
XPEL body wrap on entire front (lights, full hood, grill, fenders, and A pillars), rear bumper, & interior seat backs
Window tint (legal in NC) on driver & passenger windows
Abstract Ocean interior LED light upgrades
Tesla all-weather mats for middle and 3rd row

Original MVPA $110,500 +tax, etc. Delivered July VIN: 11805 Located in NC.

I see a trend among those lurking the tesla for sale thread. It seems people want to somehow call sellers out on there price with regards to the federal tax credit.
There seems to be this underlying idea that a seller must take a hit when selling.
That breaking even or ( however unlikely) making a profit is somehow sacrosanct.
It's really bullshit.
The market will flesh out the best price irregardless of any consideration for past investment be it a car house or stock for that matter.

It seems people want to somehow call sellers out on there price with regards to the federal tax credit.

I don't think that's a charitable way to look at. Marketplaces are most efficient (fair) when both buyers and sellers have as much information as possible. I think people here on the forums are simply helping to inform current and future owners. Saying "something is worth what someone will pay" feels like code for "shut up and let me swindle this person".

From the feedback I've gotten, It looks like $90,000 is a more appropriate listing price, though I am open to discussing other offers.

Finally had some decent weather so I could get out and grab some photos.
IMG_6638.JPG
IMG_6639.JPG
IMG_6703.JPG
IMG_6692.JPG
IMG_6700.JPG

I don't think that's a charitable way to look at. Marketplaces are most efficient (fair) when both buyers and sellers have as much information as possible. I think people here on the forums are simply helping to inform current and future owners. Saying "something is worth what someone will pay" feels like code for "shut up and let me swindle this person".
A sale characterized as a swindle no even within the realm of what I was suggesting. Putting words in my mouth.

But if you believe a car sale is or should be charitable, then you are likely the one to be swindled.

This post has been high jacked enough.
I apologize to the OP.
No more from me on this topic.
GLWS

Where else to post sales?
eBay, craigslist, Carmax, cars.com, autotrader.com, etc. There are many online venues available where you can post cars for sale.

Every online car discussion forum I am aware of that allows "for sale" postings also attracts commentary about the car being offered for sale. The alternative is to block any public discussion and only allow people to communicate with the seller by PM.