Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X a look at the little things

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone comments about comparing S and X as to the ease for drivers entering and exiting the front seat, as well as overall impressions of the differences in driving experience and cabin ambiance.
I looked back at some of my posts and found that perceptions had changed. A lot depends on the setting of the seat position and the interior color choices. The Model X is taller and the rear window is back further since the front window is more forward. No question that Model S is feels low and sporty and Model X feels like an SUV.

Call the local store in the San Diego area. Model X should be on display with test drives or rides soon. 2/14/16 could have been the last day in Buena Park, Costa Mesa was next with San Diego following.

Fantastic video and congrats on your X!

Quick observation/question: your X doesn't have any kind of carpeting/dressing on the underside of the hood, and as a result it looks, respectfully and in my opinion, rather unfinished when you're accessing the frunk. Are all Xes lacking this or is this a punch-list item that you're waiting on a part for from the factory/service center?

One reason would be there is no loud gasoline engine to sound proof.

Fantastic video, thanks for sharing. Have you been able to carry a folded stroller in the trunk, with both 3rd-row seats up?

This is my bulky Combi double stroller. Fits in the rear trunk but not the front.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited: