Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X accessories for sale - sunshades, tow hitch, cargo liner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just returned our Model X at the end of the lease and have the following items for sale:

Tesla Tow Hitch Receiver w/ storage case, keys, wires $300 + shipping ** BRAND NEW, NEVER USED **

Tesla Front Windshield Sunshade w/ Storage Bag $40 + shipping
Tesla Left/Right Falcon Overhead Window Sunshades w/ Storage Bag $40 + shipping
Tesla Rear Window Sunshade w/ Storage Bag $40 + shipping

Topfit Quilted Faux Leather Cargo Liner, 3rd row seat back liners and frunk liner $60 + shipping

Pictures shown below. The bosal receiver is brand new, never used. We thought we might attach our bike rack but we have another SUV that we used for that. The shades were gently used and straight from Tesla. The liners are less than 2 years old and gently used as well. All from a very clean, smoke-free Model X.

If all 3 shades wanted, $100 + shipping for all 3 sets. All items ship from 92130. Feel free to PM or post additional questions.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

We just returned our Model X at the end of the lease and have the following items for sale:

Tesla Tow Hitch Receiver w/ storage case, keys, wires $300 + shipping ** BRAND NEW, NEVER USED **

Tesla Front Windshield Sunshade w/ Storage Bag $40 + shipping
Tesla Left/Right Falcon Overhead Window Sunshades w/ Storage Bag $40 + shipping
Tesla Rear Window Sunshade w/ Storage Bag $40 + shipping

Topfit Quilted Faux Leather Cargo Liner, 3rd row seat back liners and frunk liner $60 + shipping

Pictures shown below. The bosal receiver is brand new, never used. We thought we might attach our bike rack but we have another SUV that we used for that. The shades were gently used and straight from Tesla. The liners are less than 2 years old and gently used as well. All from a very clean, smoke-free Model X.

If all 3 shades wanted, $100 + shipping for all 3 sets. All items ship from 92130. Feel free to PM or post additional questions.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
I’ll buy the rear sunshade. I already have the others. Message me and we can work out how to send payment. My zip is 12189.