TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X and S Symposium

Discussion in 'Model X' started by wiredmeyer, Apr 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. wiredmeyer

wiredmeyer Member

I saw the email a little too late and did not attend. Did anybody else go?

2. pvogel

pvogel Member

I wanted to go but realized I'd be out of town this coming weekend and needed to get my taxes done :-(

3. Sony SS-M7

Sony SS-M7 Member

I went. It was low-key, with just some Tesla employees answering questions any attendees had. We were there about an hour and had several of our questions answered.