TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X AP2 lost LTE connection

Discussion in 'Hong Kong' started by sohandso, Feb 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. sohandso

sohandso Member

It is my 5 days after taking the car and the LTE connection lost on the 3rd day till now. I did soft and hard reset and still no connection.

I turned the "always connected" off and I turned it on on the next day, but the LTE is still no connection.

How can I fix this? Someone say pull fuse51 off for a while, which one is fuse 51?

Need help thanks