TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X April Deliveries

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by ohmman, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

Well, we have the March thread, which is rapidly coming to a close.

Who's taking delivery in April? I have a scheduled date, which I'll share soon. :)

2. nh-srt8

nh-srt8 Member

My DS emailed me today indicating mine has a planned early April production date with mid to late April estimated delivery but nothing firm as yet.

3. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

I was told when I upgraded my 70D to a 90D that I would expect mid-April delivery but I don't even have a VIN yet

4. sukhi

sukhi Member

Mine was scheduled for Monday but DS called to postpone so given my travel schedule I am now looking at April 2nd delivery.

5. napabill

napabill Active Member

I couldn't take delivery at the factory prior to April 1 due to travel conflicts so rescheduled for San Rafael delivery on April 24. Hoping the delivery volumn will have calmed down a bit by then.

Can't wait.

6. Monkey

Monkey Member

I'm supposed to be an April delivery... But no dates yet.

7. ModelX

ModelX Active Member

I'm April/early May. But no date or change to my tesla site yet.

8. Greg

Greg Member

I was scheduled for late March to April an I have a vin. I'm expecting it in the middle of the month but who knows.

9. Beene41

Beene41 Member

VIN 101x - expecting April/early May. Slated to start production first week of April but has to travel cross country to Massachusetts. We'll see!

10. KaiserSoze

KaiserSoze Member

I'm expecting a P90 in early April.

11. johnc11050

johnc11050 Member

Changed to 6 seat config as soon as was notified that this would yield an April/May delivery, but nothing yet on VIN or anything for that matter. Oh well, nice to hear that others are in same 'boat'.

12. sukhi

sukhi Member

I think Tesla folks are struggling a bit on delivering the March end overcommitment in terms of the deliveries.

13. lloyds

lloyds Member

Scheduled to pick up with Jennifer Miller (awesome DS btw) 1st wk of April.

14. av8rbud

av8rbud Member

Tonight at 6PM is our delivery. The DES people in Costa Mesa have been fabulous. Especially Justine. As I find out she may not be the actual delivery person but has been the person who got everything and every question completed. Pictures perhaps tomorrow. Oh boy!

Model X P90DL, Titanium, Ultra White, Carbon Fiber Trim, 22" Onyx and everything except tow package

15. umeshunni

umeshunni Member

Got a call this morning that my 3/30 delivery will not happen and they'll have an update for me next week. :(

16. sukhi

sukhi Member

This is the 3rd documented case in these forums (that I know of) about this week's delivery being cancelled.

17. CaliX

CaliX Member

How disappointing... hopefully they will get to you soon. Do you think they are really backed up? My local DS have 20+ X's in and they were delivering on Easter.

18. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

I'm scheduled for April 4th. Not as late as I was trying to get it to be, but hopefully the mad rush will have quieted a bit by then.

19. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Hopefully quality issues will be resolved, especially since you can no longer take advantage of the $2,500 rebate

20. SMSMD

SMSMD Active Member

May be getting organised for the in store Model 3 line up , they will have to arrange their setup to accommodate as many people as they can as each one of them will take up a mini counter to help model 3 reservations.