Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 171420 View attachment 171421 After a week at the detailer, "Tessie" (my wife and daughters ... what could I do ) finally arrived home today! We picked her up in south San Jose, drove up to Fremont to charge up and go to the owners event, then home to San Francisco, where our 2016 car was shoehorned into a 1912 garage ... with about 2" to spare. The extension cord on the ground is for a 10-30p / J1772 for our Volt when we charge it on the street (most of the time). The joys of City life. Next item on the to-do list is completely reorganize the garage! Oh, and the car is truly amazing. Autopilot worked incredibly well everywhere, even on City streets much of the time (though hands were on the wheel at all times ... more of an experiment ).
That's my new favorite picture - the garage one :D

Your VIN is the closest to mine. I am also in Scottsdale area, VIN40XX, but didn't get a call that it's finished production. Who is your contact? Lauren? I wish I have a delivery date.
I emailed my DS after reading another in my vin range was told on Friday it was ready and low and behold mine was too. I also switched my delivery to factory pickup in March so that may have also speeded things up. I would call Lauren to see if it's ready.

Im in the DC area VIN 41xx and mine isn't in production yet :( 90D with everything

52xx DC area here too. Just remember every extra week of wait increases the odds of less issues, or at least that is what I tell myself :). If our VINs were a bit closer I would say we might share a transport truck. I think I will choose to pick up in Tysons, but maybe Rockville, will decide when I hear anything about delivery, absolutely no contact as such and no DS assigned yet.

Reactions: Rdainer
52xx DC area here too. Just remember every extra week of wait increases the odds of less issues, or at least that is what I tell myself :). If our VINs were a bit closer I would say we might share a transport truck. I think I will choose to pick up in Tysons, but maybe Rockville, will decide when I hear anything about delivery, absolutely no contact as such and no DS assigned yet.
I picked Rockville :) we have a little DC meet up thread going over at Tmf in theDC section ...join us :)

@aesculus & @WilliamZ Thx for the quick reply.. I didn't think about going to the shop since I don't have the X yet...
It would be an interesting experiment to see what happens if you try to added it via the online shop right now. Assuming you have a VIN will it even let you order it? And if so then it will be interesting to see if it is installed when you pick up the car. Non the less I am sure during delivery if you mention it just before you sign the paperwork (happens in the first 5 minutes) they will have it operational before you leave the building.

I took this picture on my way to San Deigo about a month ago. They need to provide more cover to the vehicles. Cover it up, these were all &100k plus cars. Come on!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    299.7 KB · Views: 126
I emailed my DS after reading another in my vin range was told on Friday it was ready and low and behold mine was too. I also switched my delivery to factory pickup in March so that may have also speeded things up. I would call Lauren to see if it's ready.
I'm VIN 32xx and hadn't heard anything from Lauren. Mine says April-Early May on MyTesla. I did reach out to her about a month again but at the time she said I was just slotted, but no other details. I guess I should contact her to see if anything has changed.

I talked to her on Friday 4/8/16 about something else and she didn't mention about delivery date. I even asked if I can pick up in Fremont CA to speed things up, she said no. I did also ask her if I can add option to it, she said too late but it's not done yet. So don't know how long it will take to actually be done.

Picked up today in Palo Alto just now! Due bill on the sunshade

I can't say 100%, but I'm pretty sure it was your car that I saw your car being unloaded from a carrier (from the factory, I presume) at the Palo Alto store at about 5am on March 31 while I was waiting in the Model 3 reservation line. That carrier unloaded three Xes, one of which matches your exterior options. Enjoy!