Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, if anyone wants a delivery in the next week: An acquaintance received an email from Monterrey Tesla that they have a handful on 90Ds and P90Ds available for sale and an immediate pick up. Not sure how this happened - someone ordered and their financing fell through or something? One of the VINs was 16xx.

So, if anyone wants a delivery in the next week: An acquaintance received an email from Monterrey Tesla that they have a handful on 90Ds and P90Ds available for sale and an immediate pick up. Not sure how this happened - someone ordered and their financing fell through or something? One of the VINs was 16xx.

That's surprising though not completely. I am taking my delivery on Thursday but still have moments of indecision. On the one hand I am excited to get it as soon as possible but on the other hand I would like wait out until the teething issues that pretty much almost everyone is reporting (primarily doors). Of course this does meaning forgoing 5K in deposit but that is small compared to any continued hassles. Having said who does not want to have FWD as soon as possible :)

That's surprising though not completely. I am taking my delivery on Thursday but still have moments of indecision. On the one hand I am excited to get it as soon as possible but on the other hand I would like wait out until the teething issues that pretty much almost everyone is reporting (primarily doors). Of course this does meaning forgoing 5K in deposit but that is small compared to any continued hassles. Having said who does not want to have FWD as soon as possible :)

Yes there are some teething issues but you won't be disappointed by how awesome the X is. Can't wait to get mine back.

Yes there are some teething issues but you won't be disappointed by how awesome the X is. Can't wait to get mine back.

Agreed and that's what makes it such a tough decision. My worry is that it might be in the shop way too too often for repairs. Luckily have a SC just a mile from my work.
Is yours at the SC for repairs?

Since I am leasing, I do have the happiness guarantee option available to me.

Agreed and that's what makes it such a tough decision. My worry is that it might be in the shop way too too often for repairs. Luckily have a SC just a mile from my work.
Is yours at the SC for repairs?

Since I am leasing, I do have the happiness guarantee option available to me.

Yes it is in the SC for repairs. They came to my home picked up my X and dropped off a new S 90D for me to drive until my X is done. This is our 3rd tesla and repairs if needed are painless.

I just got an email from my DS that my car (VIN 41XX, 90D) just went into production. I'm in Seattle, scheduled for "April - early May" delivery. My DS seemed to indicate it would be early/mid April most likely.
How long ago did you reserve and confirm?
I reserved 3/20, confirmed 3/28. 90D, pearl white 7 seat, 22" black onyx wheels.
Anxiously waiting for vin now

Ordered: 01/05
Confirmed: 01/13
Config: 90D, Solid White, 20", Ultrawhite, Matte Obeche, Black headliner, 7 seats, Autopilot, PUP, Subzero, Towing, High Amp Charger
April - Early May with nothing else.

No DS contact so far.

Reserved: 02/04
Ordered: 02/17
Confirmed: 02/24
Config: 90D, Solid White, 20", black leather, Dark Ashwood, no premium, 6 seats, Autopilot
Fremont Factory Delivery

MyTesla says late March-April

Got an email from my DS yesterday, she expects it to be delivered within the first 2 weeks of April

For what it is worth, My car is currently in production. I asked my DS, but all he did was confirm what I said. No estimate on anything but at least I was able to confirm that it has been in actual production as of Monday, and hopefully earlier. I will hear back from the DS when the car is assigned transport, which I hope will be in the next two weeks, which puts me in for a late April delivery. I went to the store this morning to reserve a Model 3.

Congrats LeonardD.... Looks like the rest of the country is on Tesla's radar after the 1st Quarter press.

My Tesla is down ... appears on hold till Model 3 Announcements, and then will have new pages. I am guessing any new updates for existing reservations won't be seen until tomorrow. Oh well, I have waiting 2 years, another day -- etc.etc.etc.

Last edited: