Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is your DS PB? It sure sounds like it. He was never able to give us a production time table. In fact he was never able to tell us exactly when it went into production. I spoke to him on the 24th to get answers and thats when he said my car was already in production, when I asked what stage he said he didn't know. When I asked for estimated delivery.....he didn't know. Then he was gone for a week and when he returned didn't answer my email. Low and behold yesterday he reached out to say my car was already on its way to Dania. I asked about the updated third row seats and he says mine was already built with it. Which in a way was confusing because they emailed mentioned cars built before March 26th. I wouldn't be surprised if you car is on the truck with mine. What specs did you choose? I'd wager to say your car is probably on its way too, if its similar in specs since it seems they were batching. Do you know what factory yours was coming from?

Unresponsive DS was my biggest frustration as well.
As for the 3rd row seats, you might want to check your VIN against the recall coverage on TESLA website.
VIN Recall Search | Tesla Service

I had asked my DS whether the recall will affect the delivery timeline in anyway for cars being currently produced. She just responded that there is no impact or delay.

VIN 22nn, non-PUP.

I may have become too much of a pessimist over the last couple of months, but I think the main reason we non-PUP customers are unaffected is that our builds are not that far along and they haven't gotten to the seats yet.

Is your DS PB? It sure sounds like it. He was never able to give us a production time table. In fact he was never able to tell us exactly when it went into production. I spoke to him on the 24th to get answers and thats when he said my car was already in production, when I asked what stage he said he didn't know. When I asked for estimated delivery.....he didn't know. Then he was gone for a week and when he returned didn't answer my email. Low and behold yesterday he reached out to say my car was already on its way to Dania. I asked about the updated third row seats and he says mine was already built with it. Which in a way was confusing because they emailed mentioned cars built before March 26th. I wouldn't be surprised if you car is on the truck with mine. What specs did you choose? I'd wager to say your car is probably on its way too, if its similar in specs since it seems they were batching. Do you know what factory yours was coming from?
My DS is in Dania (Travis). He too doesn't seem to get any feedback from Fremont re: when the cars are actually produced. But he did state that it was after the 3/26 cutoff for the 3rd row. I ordered mine pretty max-ed out - P90DL, premiums on sound and interior, even got the winter package (cuz ya never know...).

It's radio silence for ours as well. We were one of the ones that were supposedly built on March 31st, but we're told it did not make the midnight shipment as the car was still being tested and now it's nothing. Ours is 90D with all the upgrades possible for the 90's...our DS did tell us it would be faster to get it to our service center rather than Fremont but that does not seem to begging anywhere either...

Looks like things are about to happen for me. Got the "Model X Payment" on MyTesla and the "Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement". I have a $14k balance, should I pay it online or can I just take a regular check for delivery?

How long does delivery typically occur after you are asked to make a payment? Also the MVPA reports 50 miles on the odometer does that mean my car is already built? That is surprising for my VIN 57xx hopefully no build issues

@K-MTG I have the same thing - 50 miles on the odometer (vin in the 41XX range). I think this is just a normal thing they put on there to take into account the small amount of driving the car may have done (unloading on/off the track, onto the delivery area, etc). I got the payment notification on Monday night and my delivery is scheduled for Saturday.

@K-MTG I have the same thing - 50 miles on the odometer (vin in the 41XX range). I think this is just a normal thing they put on there to take into account the small amount of driving the car may have done (unloading on/off the track, onto the delivery area, etc). I got the payment notification on Monday night and my delivery is scheduled for Saturday.

Nice, I don't have any word on delivery yet but I am glad that my order is moving!