Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X April Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least my car is on the way, and while I have know for nearly two weeks that it will not get to me by the end of this week, I was still hoping. I initially got a quote to add the car on April 30, then found out it was on the train, and decided to move it up to May 2nd. I will see if I hear anything by Friday, and then move up the date a bit, so I do not have to pay insurance on a car that I do not own yet.

:( Just got the dreaded call from my DS.... your X will go into production mid May and delivery in June (I was still clinging to the hope that I would get it in May - you know because of the Late April-May delivery date) ...............well I want it now... but we can't always have what we want... more time to get past some of the glitches they are having...
Electrician just finished today installing outlet and hooking up Dominion EV meter (Dominion VA has a program for getting super off peak rates to charge EV's if you join program and get separate meter)
going to drink wine now..... ;)

• Disagree
Reactions: umeshunni
:( Just got the dreaded call from my DS.... your X will go into production mid May and delivery in June (I was still clinging to the hope that I would get it in May - you know because of the Late April-May delivery date) ...............well I want it now... but we can't always have what we want... more time to get past some of the glitches they are having...
Electrician just finished today installing outlet and hooking up Dominion EV meter (Dominion VA has a program for getting super off peak rates to charge EV's if you join program and get separate meter)
going to drink wine now..... ;)
Well I hate to say it...but I got the same news yesterday. Website still shows late April/May. Confirmed in January. He "thinks" it'll be June. Meanwhile my friend who ordered a month after me is enjoying his x.

This isn't fun.

• Helpful
Reactions: WABarb
Model X VIN 00056X came home today!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 89
The Q1 number delivered by the end of March was 2,400 total, so I would think that over 3k have been delivered so far, likely closer to 4k by now. Most people getting them do not participate on the forum or on ModelXTracker.com. The highest VIN I see on the tracking site having taken delivery is 51xx. The most recent VIN assignment I have seen is already in the 8xxx range. The total number of deliveries on the tracking site is only about 200. We know that deliveries are likely 20 times that, which leads me to the conclusion that the figures on there are not of any statistical significance. I wish more people participated, but we cannot make them.

Back to the question. The sig deliveries in December were a little over 200. add that to the 2400 to get 26xx. Of those about 1k were sigs, and most of the remaining 16xx were P90Ds and the remainder were CA based 90Ds. Model Xs are delivered every day. Mine just has not come yet.

• Helpful
Reactions: Cloc
The Q1 number delivered by the end of March was 2,400 total, so I would think that over 3k have been delivered so far, likely closer to 4k by now. Most people getting them do not participate on the forum or on ModelXTracker.com. The highest VIN I see on the tracking site having taken delivery is 51xx. The most recent VIN assignment I have seen is already in the 8xxx range. The total number of deliveries on the tracking site is only about 200. We know that deliveries are likely 20 times that, which leads me to the conclusion that the figures on there are not of any statistical significance. I wish more people participated, but we cannot make them.

Back to the question. The sig deliveries in December were a little over 200. add that to the 2400 to get 26xx. Of those about 1k were sigs, and most of the remaining 16xx were P90Ds and the remainder were CA based 90Ds. Model Xs are delivered every day. Mine just has not come yet.
Thanks! I'm 51XX and scheduled for tomorrow (thurs) but the wife is asking I wait a day so she can come along. The torture.

Mosty outside CA deliveries are sigs at this time? Am I reading your response right? And no foreign deliveries?

For those reading all forum subjects closely, what's the feeling about how many X releases it takes to work out most of the kinks? Given the density of problem listings being posted? I had heard 5000 and I assumed that meant released and not VIN. Is that still the belief?

Reactions: ssq
Of the over 8k VINs I mentioned, none were sigs, because they had a separate sequence. That means that over 9k VINS have been assigned so far. Most of the higher VINs were in CA, but that applied mostly up until the end of March. Many 90D deliveries have been made in other states during the last few weeks.

• Helpful
Reactions: Zroiron and Cloc