Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X August Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 2 July. Confirmed 10 July
Vin #144XX
Estimated Production: Mid August
Pickup at the Fremont factory (forever NUMMI to me...)

::SPECS::

75D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Helix Wheels

Ultra White Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior

Autopilot Convenience Features
Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound

Vin #144XX

75D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Helix Wheels

Ultra White Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior

Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension

Wow, confirmed 10 july and estimated production mid-august? That's... very quick. Many of us w/similar specs have been waiting for many more months. Congrats!

Reactions: Sean So Lowe
Vin #144XX

75D
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20" Silver Helix Wheels

Ultra White Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor
Black Headliner
Seven Seat Interior

Premium Upgrades Package
Smart Air Suspension

Ditto on this. I shall officially join this thread.

P90DL ordered June, confirmed 7 days later. DS has been great and emailed quickly with updates at Cleveland SC. Looking at mid August for production as well.

P90DL, 22" Onyx, white seats, matte wood, six seat, Ludicrous, Autopilot, PUP, SAS, UHFS, Subzero.

Got an email from my DS that our MX is on its way! He mentioned an earliest delivery date of Aug 11th although the MVPA states that the vehicle will arrive on Aug 2nd. I suppose the extra week is for the SC to QA and prep the vehicle? I will probably schedule the delivery for Friday Aug 12th! I think its time to get the financing in order!

I started this thread, and I just got the news that I just barely don't belong! 7 weeks and 4 days after my X order was confirmed, I am taking delivery this Monday morning. It is likely already at my SC. And for the record, My Tesla page STILL says "confirmed and in the production queue." Don't believe everything you're told/reading! I truly believe they are pushing for an under-promise/over-deliver, whenever possible. Of course there will be exceptions to this, and perhaps I got lucky due to my particular config and timing. I also had luck inquiring at the Tesla retail store about my X, vs. relying solely on what my DS said. It was on a second test drive last week when my retail contact informed me "you're done!" So, rest assured it will be worth the wait; stay optimistic and vigilant and your patience will pay off. I wish you all the best of luck, and that you all get your Model X's very soon!!

I started this thread, and I just got the news that I just barely don't belong! 7 weeks and 4 days after my X order was confirmed, I am taking delivery this Monday morning. It is likely already at my SC. And for the record, My Tesla page STILL says "confirmed and in the production queue." Don't believe everything you're told/reading! I truly believe they are pushing for an under-promise/over-deliver, whenever possible. Of course there will be exceptions to this, and perhaps I got lucky due to my particular config and timing. I also had luck inquiring at the Tesla retail store about my X, vs. relying solely on what my DS said. It was on a second test drive last week when my retail contact informed me "you're done!" So, rest assured it will be worth the wait; stay optimistic and vigilant and your patience will pay off. I wish you all the best of luck, and that you all get your Model X's very soon!!
When did you get your MVPA?

Yeah, I would love for this to happen to me as well. Congrats on getting it earlier! I noticed a New Vehicle Limited Warranty was added on 7/22, overthought that it was a sign something was happening with my vehicle, now I've resolved that it's most likely nothing. The wait and struggle is real!

Wow, you should be on the phone screaming at someone. Tons of people have received their orders who placed them after you. Something went wrong with your order.
No one can tell me anything. All I get is this.
"Your new 2016 Model X is currently scheduled to be built in early August. When your Model X has completed the production process and passed all of the final inspections we will have it transported from the Fremont, CA factory to the Columbus, OH service center. Please remember that production and delivery dates are always tentative and they are subject to change. The actual delivery date will be narrowed down more specifically once your vehicle has completed the production process. Until your car has completed its trip through the factory queue your My Tesla account will have the most up-to-date information on your car’s status."

Last edited:
Some names with delivered 75D, 90D and P90D who confirmed after January:
First group: all are in California

Shuji
cantdecide
tracker
Merrill
Scmbug
Kristos
mentalsweat
wongwarwick

These six are a mix from CO, MD, MA, FL and NC.
jsollender
oloron
Brandon335
tropical1
IamTheBry77
jrichey

3 more confirmed in May
Milin1609
gdrum
ksquared

5 Canadian orders confirmed in March, delivered in the last month
Macgaver
vandacca
Local host
Andrei
SSD420

Some names with delivered 75D, 90D and P90D who confirmed after January:
First group: all are in California

Shuji
cantdecide
tracker
Merrill
Scmbug
Kristos
mentalsweat
wongwarwick

These six are a mix from CO, MD, MA, FL and NC.
jsollender
oloron
Brandon335
tropical1
IamTheBry77
jrichey

3 more confirmed in May
Milin1609
gdrum
ksquared

5 Canadian orders confirmed in March, delivered in the last month
Macgaver
vandacca
Local host
Andrei
SSD420
Crazy

Unfortunately, I think there are many, many more. Do you mind sharing what configuration you have? I know you said 90D w/ 6 seats. I assume in January when you ordered, the Air Suspension was also required, so that shouldn't have caused a delay?

Have you escalated this up the chain at your local Ohio Tesla showroom/service center? I would definitely have a face-to-face conversation with the Manager of that location and pretty much ask, what gives? I think this goes above your DS...probably out of his/her control anyway. I would ask what has caused it to be delayed so long and what, if anything, can they can do to "compensate" you for the exorbitant delay. I don't think this has to be monetary either...ask for service for life or some other substantial ways to offset the significant delays you have experienced. While I know you would have lost your deposit if you did this, you would have been better off placing a brand new order in April or May and would probably have a vehicle by now...

Sorry man.

Unfortunately, I think there are many, many more. Do you mind sharing what configuration you have? I know you said 90D w/ 6 seats. I assume in January when you ordered, the Air Suspension was also required, so that shouldn't have caused a delay?

Have you escalated this up the chain at your local Ohio Tesla showroom/service center? I would definitely have a face-to-face conversation with the Manager of that location and pretty much ask, what gives? I think this goes above your DS...probably out of his/her control anyway. I would ask what has caused it to be delayed so long and what, if anything, can they can do to "compensate" you for the exorbitant delay. I don't think this has to be monetary either...ask for service for life or some other substantial ways to offset the significant delays you have experienced. While I know you would have lost your deposit if you did this, you would have been better off placing a brand new order in April or May and would probably have a vehicle by now...

Sorry man.
I have the air suspension, pretty much loaded. I contacted my local showroom manager that I have been talking to and asked such questions. He didn't say anything about compensating for the delay. He only apologized for the delay and was looking into it. He had no idea why it has taken so log. He did encourage that the later builds are if better builds with less issues. He also stated that it went into production 4 days ago. I have yet to hear from my DS telling me of this and the My Tesla still states what it has said for the last 2 months that it's in the production queue.