Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Australia Images

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla Crowd,
My name is Dan, from the Australian Edition of Popular Science magazine. We are currently trying to track down some pictures of a right-hand-drive Model X interior, particularly the dash. If anyone has any pix and is interested in having their beautiful automobile featured in the next issue of the mag, we'd be very grateful to hear from you.
Thanks
Dan

Hi Tesla Crowd,
My name is Dan, from the Australian Edition of Popular Science magazine. We are currently trying to track down some pictures of a right-hand-drive Model X interior, particularly the dash. If anyone has any pix and is interested in having their beautiful automobile featured in the next issue of the mag, we'd be very grateful to hear from you.
Thanks
Dan
The biggest problem is that you're in Adelaide where the Tesla population would be the smallest now until they open a store there and put in Superchargers.

Melbourne to Brisbane you'll find Tesla's. :D I have a friend in Adelaide who wants to buy a Tesla for his 80 year old Father because it's the safest car around, but it will be a few months by the looks of it, before there is a Tesla store and service center there.

The biggest problem is that you're in Adelaide where the Tesla population would be the smallest now until they open a store there and put in Superchargers.

Melbourne to Brisbane you'll find Tesla's. :D I have a friend in Adelaide who wants to buy a Tesla for his 80 year old Father because it's the safest car around, but it will be a few months by the looks of it, before there is a Tesla store and service center there.

Thanks, I know it's a bit tricky. I'm really hoping someone might have some shots that have taken that they can email. Don't suppose you're in that sort of situation by any chance?