TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model X AutoPilot Software Download Timing?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by CurrieG, Dec 18, 2016.

1. CurrieG

CurrieG Member

Has any one heard when we are to get the Model X AutoPilot software download update? Tesla web sight says Dec/16...

2. faktor

faktor Member

Tesla web site says a lot of things :p

3. TexasEV

TexasEV Well-Known Member

As Bonnie would say, you must be new here. But I see you joined TMC in 2012. You've never heard of Tesla Time?

• Like x 1
  4. CurrieG

CurrieG Member

Yes... I am very aware of Tesla Time...

I just wrote off my Model S Signature, (No one hurt) and will be picking up my X next week and was just wondering if anyone had heard when we might be getting the Model X Enhanced AutoPilot download. I am looking forward to trying it out...

5. rush6410

rush6410 Member

Elon tweeted download for auto pilot ap2 would start downloads next week.