Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X: Average Wh/mile Tracker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's my TeslaFi report for September so far. I'm still hoping to do better, but it's tough with the 22s.

Sept-Driving-Report.png

Reactions: brainhouston
Thank might be fun to add to the TeslaFi report. I will see if I can customize it.
Just make sure it's honest. So many people posting that they saved $782 in gas when they assume the absolute worst gas price they could find anywhere in the USA and then free charging at some hotel, all while magically hitting Tesla's range estimates while also going 75 MPH and assuming the car they would have otherwise driven was a 10 MPG monster.

2016.9 90D
Temps around 60-75F
77kmi lifetime is 399 Wh/mi (before i started driving)
Did alignment first day driving.
Drove around few days on 22s with AC on, chill mode ~380 Wh/mi
Put 20s on, drove few days, ~350 Wh/mi
Rated 232 mi.
I'm pretty happy, i think the car is ok.
Realistically i get 2mi/%... so 90-10 puts me at 160mi :(

Reactions: Zeeshan Javaid
Any new updates here? I should post my October results... but yeah the 75D needs a larger battery pack.

I'm questioning how it will do when driving to Washington next Spring or Summer. We last did it in our Volvo C40 and we had almost no trouble with 220 miles of range.

I think 150 miles is optimistic for our 75D. I should test it more as I haven't taken it down below 12% or so yet.

2019 Raven X long range. Half of the mileage is a low speed commute with a big down hill in the morning, the remainder is road trips from NJ to the mountains and many destinations in the East. Through winter it creeps to over 290 wh/mi then I can reel it back to almost 280 through the other three seasons. Pirelli's have increased consumption just a little bit so far they are worth it.

Attachments

• 20221101_073159.jpg
    20221101_073159.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: Falcon73
2019 Raven X long range. Half of the mileage is a low speed commute with a big down hill in the morning, the remainder is road trips from NJ to the mountains and many destinations in the East. Through winter it creeps to over 290 wh/mi then I can reel it back to almost 280 through the other three seasons. Pirelli's have increased consumption just a little bit so far they are worth it.
What tire sizes do you have?

I'm moving to 20" wheels (from 22s) and am looking for suggestions on the tires to get.

Here's December's report. The new 20" wheels/tires were put on 12/6. With that in mind and being a partial month with the new tires, the improvement is 9.5% to 403 wH/mile, over November's 445. It will be interesting to see how it does in the coming months when it gets warmer.

View attachment 893071
Why such a high of 403 Wh/mi? I got 330 Wh/Mile average over past 4k miles. I have 2022 MXP with 22” wheels