Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Bosch SRS Reset

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have known good methods of performing an SRS Vin and Crash reset on a Tesla Model X SRS module PN# 1036767-00-A 0 285 012 693 95640 ? The previous module had water damage and the vehicle is otherwise working. The module has been replaced with a salvage part that is locked with crash data and the donor vin. I need to unlock and clear the crash data and clear the old VIN. I am aware there are services I can send the module to and others that can clear the crash data if I provide the binary dump of the 95640. I specifically want to know how to do it myself preferably without physical access to the module. It was a pain swapping out the water damaged for the donor one and don't want to remove it again.

i believe on X u can clear with Tcan Pro

i've never done it but i guess u can theoretically hook up CAN shield n record data while executing the clear
then decipher which commands are sent to clear, then those can be used with any CAN adapter/free software that can send commands..