Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MrBoylan

Aug 2, 2013
New York, NY
Hey, folks,

With some of the odd questions I've seen and misinformation floating around, I decided to write up a Model X Buyer's Guide. It's basically just a high level view of Model X prices and options with a link to the video walkthrough of the design studio. If you have any feedback on it, please let me know. If options change over time (as I'm sure they will), I'll try to keep it updated.

Buyers Guide to Tesla Model X Options and Pricing: BigPictureBigSound

vandacca

ReActive Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hamilton
Hey, folks,

With some of the odd questions I've seen and misinformation floating around, I decided to write up a Model X Buyer's Guide. It's basically just a high level view of Model X prices and options with a link to the video walkthrough of the design studio. If you have any feedback on it, please let me know. If options change over time (as I'm sure they will), I'll try to keep it updated.

Buyers Guide to Tesla Model X Options and Pricing: BigPictureBigSound

Looks like you summarized all the useful information from TMC and condensed it down nicely. Good work.

MrBoylan

Aug 2, 2013
New York, NY
Is there any source for that?
Only Elon's word, his slides (from the reveal) and this in the Design Studio:

"First true HEPA air filtration system that is 100 times more effective than premium automotive filters, removing at least 99.97% of particulate exhaust pollution and effectively all allergens, bacteria and other contaminants from cabin air"

"Two activated carbon air purification filters that prevent nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbon exhaust fumes and other offensive odors from entering the cabin."

premium-updrades-package-model-x.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC