TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Model X Buyers Guide

Discussion in 'Model X' started by MrBoylan, Dec 19, 2015.

1. MrBoylan

MrBoylan Member

Hey, folks,

With some of the odd questions I've seen and misinformation floating around, I decided to write up a Model X Buyer's Guide. It's basically just a high level view of Model X prices and options with a link to the video walkthrough of the design studio. If you have any feedback on it, please let me know. If options change over time (as I'm sure they will), I'll try to keep it updated.

Buyers Guide to Tesla Model X Options and Pricing: BigPictureBigSound

2. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

Looks like you summarized all the useful information from TMC and condensed it down nicely. Good work.

3. stevezzzz

stevezzzz R;SigS;P85D;SigX

Well done!

4. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

Still can't give you any more rep points Mr. Boylan! Looks great! Thanks for the summary!

5. Spidy

Spidy Member

Is there any source for that?

6. MrBoylan

MrBoylan Member

Only Elon's word, his slides (from the reveal) and this in the Design Studio:

"First true HEPA air filtration system that is 100 times more effective than premium automotive filters, removing at least 99.97% of particulate exhaust pollution and effectively all allergens, bacteria and other contaminants from cabin air"

"Two activated carbon air purification filters that prevent nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbon exhaust fumes and other offensive odors from entering the cabin."

premium-updrades-package-model-x.jpg