Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X charging at 10 versus 30 amps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone experienced the issue where the charge port continually flashes amber instead of green? This started last night. The car alert states that the charger is not fully inserted but this is not the case . It is charging at 16amps instead of 48. I reset the wall unit and it appears to be fine and it remains green when charging The title of the thread should have said 10 miles/hour versus 30 miles/hour.

Has anyone experienced the issue where the charge port continually flashes amber instead of green? This started last night. The car alert states that the charger is not fully inserted but this is not the case . It is charging at 16amps instead of 48. I reset the wall unit and it appears to be fine and it remains green when charging The title of the thread should have said 10 miles/hour versus 30 miles/hour.
Looks like the Tesla wall unit is bad. They gave me a new one today to try since it looks like the charger connector that plugs into the car is bad or the cable itself.