Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Chrome Delete and Powder Coat Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys
Had my Model X 75D for a month now and loving it. It came with standard 20" Silver Slipstream wheels, in Midnight Silver Metallic and the usual Tesla chrome. I've had a black satin Chrome Delete done and had the wheels black satin powder coated. Two different companies in the UK, but total cost £950.
I'm really happy, what do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_4761 (1) copy 2.jpg
    IMG_4761 (1) copy 2.jpg
    725.5 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_4763 (1) copy 2.jpg
    IMG_4763 (1) copy 2.jpg
    754.1 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_4789 (1) copy 2.jpg
    IMG_4789 (1) copy 2.jpg
    650.8 KB · Views: 263
Hi Guys
Had my Model X 75D for a month now and loving it. It came with standard 20" Silver Slipstream wheels, in Midnight Silver Metallic and the usual Tesla chrome. I've had a black satin Chrome Delete done and had the wheels black satin powder coated. Two different companies in the UK, but total cost £950.
I'm really happy, what do you guys think?

I am looking at chrome delete as well just can't decide on the door handles. Black or car color (Midnight Silver). Are you happy with the black or do you think matching the car color would have been better? Thank you.

I am looking at chrome delete as well just can't decide on the door handles. Black or car color (Midnight Silver). Are you happy with the black or do you think matching the car color would have been better? Thank you.
Hi
I love the black, I think it fits well with the black window trims. I’d rather have this than body colour. It also stops finger prints showing up on the handles.

Reactions: MiamiEV