Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Colors?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would die for a light, solid grey.

Oldtimer_GP-44.jpg

interesting, i normally despise grey and silver coloured vehicles but this one for some reason looks amazing! model X would look fantastic in this hue. have always loved the 911 though, maybe it's more the car than the colour that strikes me in this pic.

I think it is the photo. It makes the hole image stand out. if it was a normal bog standard image then it would not look as good.

Agree Gizmoboy.
When spotless, maybe...
but if a speck or spot on the car, it screams primer to me.
After multiple grey/silver cars, I'm ready for a little color. The soft blue looks good to me, some color, but not as unforgiving or harsh as the dark navy or red for showing every water spot.

We have the red Model S and have been pleasantly surprised at how well it hides dirt and spots! Even when it is dirty, it looks good. For the Model X, we are liking the new brighter blue.

At the Telsa store in the local mall today, they told me that Silver will be a standard color, they are just waiting for the samples to hang on their walls.
And as another person posted just up thread, Silver Metallic is once again available on the Model S Design Studio web page after an absence of several months.
Lovers of silver cars everywhere are rejoicing...