TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model X Consumption Data - P100D in the UK

Discussion in 'Model X: Battery & Charging' started by JayBeeBee, Feb 13, 2017.

1. JayBeeBee

JayBeeBee Member

Recent discussions gave concern around consumption of the model X. I signed up for TeslaFi for my recent drive down to Devon from South Bucks.

For the motorway (M4/M5) legs the stats are:

TACC set at 80mph, clear and slightly damp roads.
    20" wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Winter at 41psi
    P100D, Ludicrous on, Range Mode On, AirCon 22C.
    3 Adults and a few bags.

Leg 1: Home - Gordano

106.12 miles
    140.59 Typical Miles Used
    70mph average
    3.4C
    52% battery usage
    48.01kWh
    452 Wh/Mile

Leg 2: Gordano - Darts Farm

71.75 Miles
    97.17 Typical Miles Used
    72mph Average
    4.9C
    36% Battery Usage
    33.19kWh
    463 Wh/Mile

Hope that helps some of you!

(Oh and for those wondering, the Supercharge at Gordano was FAST - 47-95% (47.47 kWh) in 42 minutes - 2 other cars when I arrived, no-one there when I left, and this was lunchtime on a Sunday in half term!)

• Informative x 3
  2. ted bear

ted bear New Member

Thanks for the detail... I recently received my X (90D as I ordered last April) and was "disappointed" compared to US guys that I was getting between 400-450KWH on longer drives (100 miles) and 450KWH to 500KWH on local driving 5-10 miles. your's seems to be similar.

BTW - I tried TESLAFI but saw a fairly substantial battery drain... so stopeed using.. not sure if you've seen the same.

Generally disappointed with the 400-500KWH.. not sure if UK roads or winter or both!

3. JayBeeBee

JayBeeBee Member

Indeed, seeing about a 2-3% loss overnight.