Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Cpo

Optimistix

Jun 6, 2020
Virginia
Hi everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have wanted to buy a Tesla for a long time and have finally ordered a CPO 2017 Model X. I went for a 100D , blue exterior, white interior with FSD for 70k. Wondering if the price was right.

Looking forward to your responses.

DelPhonic1

Mar 20, 2020
Burbank
Hi everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have wanted to buy a Tesla for a long time and have finally ordered a CPO 2017 Model X. I went for a 100D , blue exterior, white interior with FSD for 70k. Wondering if the price was right.

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
I would wait, the closer it gets to the end of June the lower the prices will drop for "end of quarter sales"

As for the price, it's a little high when you can buy a 2020 for $85K

Reactions: DanCar

Optimistix

Jun 6, 2020
Virginia
I would wait, the closer it gets to the end of June the lower the prices will drop for "end of quarter sales"

As for the price, it's a little high when you can buy a 2020 for $85K
Thanks a ton for the reply, but a 2020 with blue exterior white interior(1.5k), 7 seats($3k) and fsd(7k) is almost 100k. A 2017 with 24k miles at that price didnt look like a bad deal.

gt5717b

Mar 3, 2020
Alpharetta, GA
I think that's a pretty fair price. I've been looking at used Xs for a few months, now, to replace my 16 year old SUV. Some days, I lean towards the cheapest AP1s and other days, I lean towards the 100Ds w/FSD. There's so many variables to consider and with the price drop a few weeks ago, I'm beginning to lean towards waiting it out longer and going for a 2020.

gigawatt1010

Aug 21, 2016
Orange County, New York
@Optimistix - Congrats and welcome to the future! :)

Looks like you got a fair deal, although I agree that end of quarter usually have the best deals as they try to meet goal. That's a good color combo that you scored. If you have FSD, perhaps you can negotiate for them to put HW3 (the computer that will ultimately have FSD) if it's not already installed. Do CPO still come with free supercharging?

Again, congrats!

Optimistix

Jun 6, 2020
Virginia
@Optimistix - Congrats and welcome to the future! :)

Looks like you got a fair deal, although I agree that end of quarter usually have the best deals as they try to meet goal. That's a good color combo that you scored. If you have FSD, perhaps you can negotiate for them to put HW3 (the computer that will ultimately have FSD) if it's not already installed. Do CPO still come with free supercharging?

Again, congrats!

Optimistix

Jun 6, 2020
Virginia
Thanks. Mine did not come with free supercharging but they did confirm that swap to ap3 would be at no cost. It's hard to find a 7 seat with white interior with a 100d battery and I wanted the older electric 7 seats. I do not like the new flat fold bench.

Reactions: jet44

Hwood

Apr 30, 2020
Texas
It’s great deal with 24k miles and FSD on it. And blue color is a premium paint too. Make sure it’s clean title Though. Which month of 2017?

Plan B

May 8, 2015
Portland OR
I think that's a pretty fair price. I've been looking at used Xs for a few months, now, to replace my 16 year old SUV. Some days, I lean towards the cheapest AP1s and other days, I lean towards the 100Ds w/FSD. There's so many variables to consider and with the price drop a few weeks ago, I'm beginning to lean towards waiting it out longer and going for a 2020.

Personally I would not buy any Tesla without FSD. You will lose a ton of money when you go to sell it.

Optimistix

Jun 6, 2020
Virginia
It’s great deal with 24k miles and FSD on it. And blue color is a premium paint too. Make sure it’s clean title Though. Which month of 2017?

Its a clean title. I believe it is April 2017. Here are the features -
  • 100D Long Range
  • Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 20" Silver Wheels
  • White Premium
  • White Premium Interior
  • Dark Ash Wood Décor
  • Black Headliner
  • Seven Seat Interior
  • No Battery Performance
  • No Active Spoiler
  • Black Brake Calipers
  • Pay Per Use Supercharging
  • Technology Package
  • Towing Package
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
  • Premium Upgrades Package
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • Ultra High Fidelity Sound
  • Subzero Weather Package
  • Third Row Seats

Reactions: E Dizzle and Hwood

andrewdtran

Jun 10, 2020
Houston, Texas
Hi everyone,

I wish I could get a price that good

Optimistix

Jun 6, 2020
Virginia
I wish I could get a price that good
Based on one response, looks like the best deals come out end of the month. So be on the hook. But it is rare to find a 100D with 7 seat white interior. Also the photos don't show a single ding or cosmetic issue, hoping to find the vehicle in the same condition. Don't know how long this cpo process is going to take

andrewdtran

Jun 10, 2020
Houston, Texas
Based on one response, looks like the best deals come out end of the month. So be on the hook. But it is rare to find a 100D with 7 seat white interior. Also the photos don't show a single ding or cosmetic issue, hoping to find the vehicle in the same condition. Don't know how long this cpo process is going to take
My ideal MX is definitely a 100D, 7 seats, white interior, and FSD but I also need free supercharging because we take a lot of road trips.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC