Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Cpo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Based on one response, looks like the best deals come out end of the month. So be on the hook. But it is rare to find a 100D with 7 seat white interior. Also the photos don't show a single ding or cosmetic issue, hoping to find the vehicle in the same condition. Don't know how long this cpo process is going to take
I recently purchased a 2017 100D with a white interior/7-seats. I honestly would have rather just had 5 or 6 seats but it was a good deal, so I grabbed it. Ive got the 7-seat variation where the middle row doesn’t fold flat; which limits the versatility.

I recently purchased a 2017 100D with a white interior/7-seats. I honestly would have rather just had 5 or 6 seats but it was a good deal, so I grabbed it. Ive got the 7-seat variation where the middle row doesn’t fold flat; which limits the versatility.
I wanted the old electronic 7 seats as I absolutely do not like the 2nd row manual fold flat seats. I like how the electronic seats can individually be moved.

Reactions: KentuckyX
Hi everyone,

I am new here and this is my first post. I have wanted to buy a Tesla for a long time and have finally ordered a CPO 2017 Model X. I went for a 100D , blue exterior, white interior with FSD for 70k. Wondering if the price was right.

Looking forward to your responses.

I haven’t priced these, so I wouldn’t comment on whether it’s a good deal or not. But I strongly encourage anyone looking at CPOs to spend as much time as possible (I spent months) tracking your target vehicle on EV-CPO. It’s the best way to get a feel for the range of the possible.

I haven’t priced these, so I wouldn’t comment on whether it’s a good deal or not. But I strongly encourage anyone looking at CPOs to spend as much time as possible (I spent months) tracking your target vehicle on EV-CPO. It’s the best way to get a feel for the range of the possible.
I have been tracking for an unbelievable 9 months now and missed out on some great cars. Still couldn't find this combo. hope it gets delivered soon.

Reactions: Itsuo-DC and EV-CPO
I have been tracking for an unbelievable 9 months now and missed out on some great cars. Still couldn't find this combo. hope it gets delivered soon.
I’d been tracking for a couple of months when I found the “magic one”. I feel like I got lucky because the X I got was in outstanding condition, low miles, almost every options available but the showcase pics on the Tesla website were HORRENDOUS (bad lighting, bad camera), which I think probably scared people away from committing to it. I’m glad I took the leap of faith.

Reactions: Itsuo-DC