Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Cream Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone here recently taken delivery of a model X with cream interior? Are the floor and floor mats black or cream?

The ordering web site shows black whereas I've seen some pictures with cream colored floors.

I'm concerned if it is cream. There is pretty much no way to keep it clean with 2 kids and I might have to see if it's possible to change to black.

Thanks!

Has anyone here recently taken delivery of a model X with cream interior? Are the floor and floor mats black or cream?

The ordering web site shows black whereas I've seen some pictures with cream colored floors.

I'm concerned if it is cream. There is pretty much no way to keep it clean with 2 kids and I might have to see if it's possible to change to black.

Thanks!
What pictures have you seen? Sure they aren’t Model S’s? My X is black but it’s from 2017. I do doubt they changed it, though. The point always was that the SUV/CUV always had black carpet and the ‘pretty’ S had the light carpet that was impossible to keep clean. :D

Thanks!
I just took delivery of an MX. cream interior, black floors ad floor mats.

If you have kids, there are lots of aftermarket rubber floor mats available in different colors.

I put cream/tan colored mats in my 2017 and it really lightened up the interior. They do not match exactly the color of my seats, but compliment the color very well.

If you have kids, there are lots of aftermarket rubber floor mats available in different colors.

I put cream/tan colored mats in my 2017 and it really lightened up the interior. They do not match exactly the color of my seats, but compliment the color very well.
I kept the aftermarket tan mats that I had for our model S and put them in our X. They do lighten up the interior and make it easier to find dropped items. Easy to take out and clean too. Had to do a little trimming but basic fit is fine.

Thanks!
I took delivery on 6/29 and cream interior has black carpeting.

I took delivery of a red X w/cream 6 seater on June 10th 2019. I put the tan 3d MAXpider Kagu floor mats in the front and black in the 2nd and 3rd rows. I liked the tan in the front very much but the large opening in front of the 2nd row seat pedestal's show the black carpeting underneath and it is less noticeable with black liners there otherwise I would have gone with tan liners on all 3 rows. The cream seats have a light colored head liner and light A/B pillars whereas the white seats have a black headliner and black A/B pillars. To much black IMHO. ...and yes, as others have said, cream and white seats both have black carpeting.

Last edited: