Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X December Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@HookBill ha! It's only scheduled temporarily in hopes the car will arrive in time. If not it will get pushed back unfortunately. Atleast I have an appointment!
@ming at least it is a positive step forward. Beats still being in production. That light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. And who knows, depending on when you pass your car over to Moe, our two cars might be sitting next to each other. :)

I was scheduled for delivery on 12/23. It didn't happen, got called the day before to be told it wasn't just not ready, it hadn't arrived and no one was sure where it was. Probably somewhere between California and Birmingham was as close as they could get. They rescheduled me for 12/29, I am not holding my breath. OK, I actually am, but I hope I don't asphyxiate first.

Gabe

I was scheduled for delivery on 12/23. It didn't happen, got called the day before to be told it wasn't just not ready, it hadn't arrived and no one was sure where it was. Probably somewhere between California and Birmingham was as close as they could get. They rescheduled me for 12/29, I am not holding my breath. OK, I actually am, but I hope I don't asphyxiate first.

Gabe
Not comforting to hear. I really hope they sort this out for you by 12/29.

I was scheduled for delivery on 12/23. It didn't happen, got called the day before to be told it wasn't just not ready, it hadn't arrived and no one was sure where it was. Probably somewhere between California and Birmingham was as close as they could get. They rescheduled me for 12/29, I am not holding my breath. OK, I actually am, but I hope I don't asphyxiate first.Gabe
I was under the impression that Tesla was able to "ping" the cars exact location at any time...

Email I got this morning!

ming car status.png

Reactions: flying_things