So ordered January 2021 - last week my phone said September - October delivery. Monday - serial number present - scheduled delivery 8/18. It's been a long wait - trying to confirm a few things - get some input - because searching seems to produce confusing responses:
- Will my car have the ability to receive XM/satellite radio?
- Will there be a 220 V charging cable included ? (like when I bought my last Model X)
- I guess - there is not going to be a key fob - was told I could order one - but they seem to be out of stock - Is this just a temporary situation - or are they just not available?
- I was told my current key fob - for 2017 model X will not work with my 2022 Model X --- is that correct?
- I was told that my model X will come - with a trailer hitch and that the hitch itself - is not attached but it is included in a storage box. There is nothing else that I would have to buy - remove a rubber/plastic plate under back bumper and there is the "receiving " part of the hitch.
- I am reading mixed comments on the AC system - for the most part are folks satisfied with the Model X AC ?
- I have the 6 seater option - will there or will there not be a center console - between the two center row seats?