Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X delivery delayed; anyone else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure, Long Range 5 Seat, Red. No other upgrades. My estimate was also July 2022.
No rhyme or reason
Seemingly completely random process, but I think I have figured out the algorithm
I think they put all the orders in this high tech computer (pictured below) and pick out one or 2 orders a week
1651008459928.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Kitt9000
Took delivery yesterday. Absolutely worth the wait! Yoke steering wheel is fine. It’ll take some time to retrain my brain to use turn signals. Best feature so far is rear facing camera views on display when using turn signals. Good thoughts for everyone to receive theirs in short order.

Reactions: jboy210
Took delivery yesterday. Absolutely worth the wait! Yoke steering wheel is fine. It’ll take some time to retrain my brain to use turn signals. Best feature so far is rear facing camera views on display when using turn signals. Good thoughts for everyone to receive theirs in short order.
One thing that might help with the turn signals is that, like a turn signal stalk, left is down (lower) and right is up (above)

My estimated delivery just got pushed to Dec 2022 - April 2023.
Ordered May 2021.
Long Range, 6 seats, White, 22” Wheels, FSD
Perhaps it’s something with my configuration?
Others that have ordered around my time and later seem to be taking delivery now.