Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Experience - Marina Del Rey, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my MX today. Great experience, staff was courteous, quick service, the vehicle was great.

My X
IMG_2135.jpg

B-roll ....
IMG_2121.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg
IMG_2124.jpg
IMG_2125.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg
IMG_2127.jpg

Last edited:
This is exactly the paint/wheels color combination that I’m going to order next week! (Unless I change my mind again ;) ) What interior did you choose?

If you could post more pictures it would be greatly appreciated :)

And congrats on your new ride!!!

I put a lot of thought into choosing the color I felt best represented my style. At one point I started second guessing my selection and debated whether I should have gone with white or blue, but I eventually got over it and when I saw my MX for the first time in the showroom it blew me away.

I went with black interior, black headliner w/ carbon fiber trim. I hadn't seen any good pictures of the body color/wheel color combination online. I mostly found the silver streams, the black 22s, and folks who powder coated their rims or had aftermarket rims.

I'll take some more pictures when I wake up later today and post them. Let me know if you have any questions about the car/options/buying process or if you need (or don't need) a referral code.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA
I went with black interior, black headliner w/ carbon fiber trim. I hadn't seen any good pictures of the body color/wheel color combination online. I mostly found the silver streams, the black 22s, and folks who powder coated their rims or had aftermarket rims.

It is exactly the same interior I’m choosing. For the exterior color combination, my SC have a model S in the showroom with this match. That’s what sold me on it.

Can’t wait to see more picture of you X. Thanks again!

Hello Congratulations !!!
Is gap between frunk and headlight is common? I took delivery of Model X on Aug. 25th and see similar gap.
View attachment 332528

I'm not sure that's much of a gap, I think the angle the photo was taken and my wide angle lens (16-35 f2.8L III) may be exaggerating it. If you look at the other photo in the previous post (linked below) it seems normal. I'll compare it to our second MX arriving in a few weeks.

img_2186-jpg.331715