Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery info

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unreal - latest call from Tesla says still not matched to a vehicle , has no idea why saying this configuration isn’t too unusual , no idea why it wasn’t over with the last batch And no idea when. It will be delivered

utter crap
You may have said before so soz if I missed that and your signature does not show your spec - what were you going for?

Blue MX performance , white interior, 22 inch alloys , five seat. Ordered Jan
I didn't go for the 22's as the feedback was they reduce range and make the ride quite hard, I'm sure people who have them will (hopefully) comment - I wanted black wheels but looking at the Tesla options I decided to get the std silver wheels and then have them sprayed after market as it gave me a more comfortable drive for a lot less money. I um'd and ah'd over the white vs the black interior for a while, my B5 had a white/cream leather interior and I was a little paranoid about it getting marked at first - no one was allowed to eat in the car or wear jeans - but then I mellowed as it is not my natural state to worry about stuff like that and it was fine (I did only have that car about 8 months so didn't really have time to tell how well they wore).
Wish you well on yours, it will be a while now, unless you can pick up a cancellation that you match or can live with, would miss out on the £3.5k now if you switched but in the scheme of things on a £100k+ car that may also be a compromise you are willing to make...

Mine was delayed because of either the white interior or the 22s, not seen one with the 22s recently. Thats why I opted for an inventory without as I can buy them, I cant by the FSD cheaper ;)
Bearing in mind the FSD is only software as all the hardware (should) be in place anyway (unless you're buying a 3 in the Chinese market :p) I wonder why Tesla aren't just making it the same option you can buy on order or at anytime afterwards - unless there is more to it than that, have never looked into it as it was not an option I particularly wanted?

Bearing in mind the FSD is only software as all the hardware (should) be in place anyway (unless you're buying a 3 in the Chinese market :p) I wonder why Tesla aren't just making it the same option you can buy on order or at anytime afterwards - unless there is more to it than that, have never looked into it as it was not an option I particularly wanted?

I think you can buy the wheels direct from Tesla and I know you can ask for the FSD after, but I have heard you can get the wheels at a decent price with tyres, or If you have enough referrals you get the choice of them for free. Considering Rolls Royce charge the same for their spinny wheels it's a bit weird.

I only wanted it because of the summon, autopark etc. that I had on my Enhanced AP MX in 2017. I remember waiting for those along with the auto headlights for ages! I really dont think I'll be using the navigate on autopilot alot at all.

So if anyone knows anyone who wants to buy a tesla let me know lol or anyone who has the wheels and doesn't want them :D

I am just waiting for mine to come down from Edinburgh, but Zenith may have put another spanner in the works today :mad:

Mine was delayed because of either the white interior or the 22s, not seen one with the 22s recently. Thats why I opted for an inventory without as I can buy them, I cant by the FSD cheaper ;)

I just received my car with white and 22s.

Ride isn't too bad but I'm not sure what to compare to? Probably similar to a RR vogue on big wheels.

Almost had a comical handover from Tesla direct. He was in such a rush, showed me how the key worked and how to turn the car on that's about it. Although in the current climate I'm glad it turned up at all.

All I can say is that it's worth the wait!

Reactions: gangzoom

Ride isn't too bad but I'm not sure what to compare to? Probably similar to a RR vogue on big wheels.

Almost had a comical handover from Tesla direct. He was in such a rush, showed me how the key worked and how to turn the car on that's about it. Although in the current climate I'm glad it turned up at all.

Congrats, you can now have some quality self isolating time sat in your car working out how it all works :)

Congrats on picking up your X. Can I ask did the car come with mats for every seat and did they include the type 2 charger?

Yes I received the mats, they were still in the packaging. The type 2 charger was also included along with the sun shade.

Incidentally I didn't get the updated wireless phone charging that I thought was standard now.

Perfect thanks for confirming. I only thought they provided front mats for driver + passenger.

Didn't know about the wireless phone charging. Where did you read about that? Cheers

I think it's been on their specs since Jan, it was on there when I ordered. Not on my car but then again it's not the best charger and definitely wont fit my phone so not too fussed. Would have been better to add a model Y style one

Yes I see, it's on the specs. I wonder if your car is a 2019 model? My X is now in the UK, but unfortunately I'm unable to collect from Dartford. They are hopefully going to contact me tomorrow (Monday) to re-arrange delivery.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 44