Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Delivery Progress Poll

By Sept 30 2022 will Tesla deliver all North American Model X's ordered prior to October 2021?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m gonna need more information to make a decision….how many orders are outstanding and undelivered prior to the 10-31-21 order date?
Not sure where you got the information “Tesla is still over a year behind on Model X deliveries”. That is a broad and untrue misrepresentation.
My order of 11 months is soon to deliver, however there are others that have been waiting well over 1 year others are claiming delivery in a few months on recent orders.

I’m gonna need more information to make a decision….how many orders are outstanding and undelivered prior to the 10-31-21 order date?
Not sure where you got the information “Tesla is still over a year behind on Model X deliveries”. That is a broad and untrue misrepresentation.
My order of 11 months is soon to deliver, however there are others that have been waiting well over 1 year others are claiming delivery in a few months on recent orders.
Check out the waiting room, lots of people with orders prior to May 2022 who don't even have a specific EDD yet, let alone a VIN or delivery. Not to mention literally everybody who ordered a 7 seater. I don't think that it's broad or untrue to say that there are a whole lot of orders that are more than a year old that have yet to be delivered...

Reactions: neo1738
Check out the waiting room, lots of people with orders prior to May 2022 who don't even have a specific EDD yet, let alone a VIN or delivery. Not to mention literally everybody who ordered a 7 seater. I don't think that it's broad or untrue to say that there are a whole lot of orders that are more than a year old that have yet to be delivered...

So is this a May 2022 cutoff or an October 2021

So is this a May 2022 cutoff or an October 2021
My point is, I said that Tesla is over a year behind on orders currently. There is an Order Tracking Google Sheet in the Waitin Room. I count at least 180 orders listed in that sheet that are from prior to May 5th, 2021 that are not yet delivered. And that's just a small sample size of people who ordered who know that this forum exists, and who know about the order tracker, and who entered their info. I'd wager that there are many thousands of yet-to-be fulfilled Model X orders that are over a year old.

With this poll what I am trying to say is that Tesla is over a year behind on orders as of May 2022 (i.e. they still haven't delivered all orders that were May 2021 and earlier). I'm asking whether you think that by October that they will finally be caught up to the point where they're only a year behind (i.e. all orders prior to October 2021 will be fulfilled by October 2022).

My point is, I said that Tesla is over a year behind on orders currently. There is an Order Tracking Google Sheet in the Waitin Room. I count at least 180 orders listed in that sheet that are from prior to May 5th, 2021 that are not yet delivered. And that's just a small sample size of people who ordered who know that this forum exists, and who know about the order tracker, and who entered their info. I'd wager that there are many thousands of yet-to-be fulfilled Model X orders that are over a year old.

With this poll what I am trying to say is that Tesla is over a year behind on orders as of May 2022 (i.e. they still haven't delivered all orders that were May 2021 and earlier). I'm asking whether you think that by October that they will finally be caught up to the point where they're only a year behind (i.e. all orders prior to October 2021 will be fulfilled by October 2022).
Ok so if you can tell me how many orders are still outstanding referenced in your poll I will be glad to provide an answer. Example if there are 20 my answer will be one way if there are 11,765 my answer will be another. If you could edit the poll to give 1 more option I would suggest a DILLIGAF. And for reference I am a May 2021 LR 5 seat reservation holder however the June 2021 Plaid is delivering first

Ok so if you can tell me how many orders are still outstanding referenced in your poll I will be glad to provide an answer. Example if there are 20 my answer will be one way if there are 11,765 my answer will be another. If you could edit the poll to give 1 more option I would suggest a DILLIGAF. And for reference I am a May 2021 LR 5 seat reservation holder however the June 2021 Plaid is delivering first
That's why I gave two different "no" options. One that says "no but they will be close". I'd pick that if there were 20 outstanding orders that were older than a year and I'd pick the other "no" if there were 11,765. I'm a July 2021 order holder with with the generic "July 2022" EDD and I have no confidence of when I'll ever get mine. I'm not sure about you but I'm very frustrated at how long Tesla is taking to fulfill these orders for their flagship highest margin vehicle, but they can crank out 3's and Y's all day long...

If you DGAF than why bother posting, just move on.